c h a p t e r e i g h t

"They lit the candles of blood. expect us to blow it down."

******************

"We have until afternoon to do anything as we please. The missions will be given at exactly 5 pm. Please be around the building by five."
K told them. They happily cheered as they eat their breakfast.

"where do you want to go?"

"New Zealand!"

"Alaska"

"Japan."

"Bring me to Vegaaaaaas"

"I wanna go there too!!"

"No thanks Niki. You know how bad a gambler you are right? The last time we went there together we lost 4 million each."
Jay snickered. Niki pouted.

"I'm still learning okay?"
Niki said sipping on his banana milk.

"wait... isn't that too far?"
Jungwon asked them with a confused look. everyone look at him like they are judging him if he's too ignorant or just can't remember.

"You know my Sixth Sense right?"
Jungwon's mouth opened wide agape as if he just realized it.

"Quantum Discontinuity. The power to relocate the position of someone anywhere i already saw."
jake proudly raised his eyebrows a countless times to Jungwon.

"where do you wanna go?"
Heeseung asked him.

Jungwon thought of only one thing.

"My sister."
He said.

"Ahh.. yes of course."
Heeseung chuckled and looked at Geonu who is silently thinking about something.

"How about you Geonu-ah?"
geonu looked at him. Staring at his eyes.

"I dunno. I'm not in the mood to go tho.."

"You should check the newly opened library on New York!! I heard they have new books there. They also have J.K Rowling's fansign event today. "

Geonu's eyes sparkled with Heeseung's statement. Geonu loves books especially JK Rowling's books like Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts. No wonder he suddenly had the energy to travel.

"Then I'll go to New York!!"
Everyone chuckled at his actions, finding him pretty cute.

**

12:43

Anaheim, California, Disneyland

Heeseung walked nonchalantly while biting his corndog. a cup of lemonade on his other hand while he wandered inside Disneyland. He just finished riding the incredicoaster and is currently heading towards Space Mountain.

His gaze went towards the Haunted Mansion he saw on his peripheral vision.

"That's scary?"
He asked himself as he heard countless screams from inside. He smiled mischievously and went inside.

The creepy interior amazed him the moment he stepped inside.. The air is chilly. He slowly walked observing his surroundings.

"this ain't scary-"
he flinched as he heard the screams of someone. His eyes vigorously scanned his surrounding as he took several steps.

"AHHH!"
He yelled, accidentally activating his Sixth Sense as a machine suddenly popped up out of nowhere. His ability compressed the machine causing it to explode. Heeseung looked at his back seeing no one saw him did that. He ran towards the exit as fast as he could.