c h a p t e r e i g h t e e n

"Be careful who you trust. The ones you thought your brothers might stab you from the back."

******

"Carry the mission. You can do it right?"
He chuckled with Yuri's worried voice.

"You really think I am that sentimental to feel guilt towards taki?"
He walked towards her and held her chin, raising her head for a kiss.

"I'll only feel guilt if i killed you."
He said and kissed her passionately. She responded to his kises, wrapping her hands on his nape as they share the minute of passion.

"I know you won't do that."
Yuri smiled seductively as their lips parted.

"I'll get going."

"be careful...

Jake."

he smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

"I'll be back after a few minutes."
He said and vanished into thin air.

****

"Sunghoon-hyung... please wake up already.."
Taki touched the Ice shell where Sunghoon was located, can't help but to feel sadness and guilt towards the latter.

"I'm really sorry..."
Taki looked down, reminiscing what happened on the rooftop that day, he cannot help it but to shed tears for his hyung.

"If only I am much stronger than this.... If only I am as powerful as you hyung... I might be of any help for you... But I'm not... I'm really sorry....."
he looked at Sunghoon, sleeping on the Ice Shell peacefully and gave him a silent prayer.

"You know Sunghoon-hyung? You should check my new power out! I can now transform into animals too. You like penguins right? I can be your penguin! Just... wake up already. "

"Taki-kun?"
The door of the laboratory room slid open revealing Jake.

"H-Hyung?"
Taki looked at Jake and whipped his tears.

"W-Why are you here?"

Jake shrugged his shoulder and looked at Sunghoon's Ice Shell.

"Probably missing this buddy too."
he smiled and walked towards taki.

dead Silence enveloped the whole room, The only thing that is making sound is the machine beside Sunghoon that tracks his pulse rate.

"There's no assurance that he will still wake up right?"
Jake asked Taki. Taki looked down again.

"Y-Yeah. But I know Sunghoon-hyung can make it! He is a tough guy! He will wake up. I know that. "

"But... Can you still see each other when he woke up?"
Taki looked at Jake with confused look. Jake replied with a mischievous smile as he held taki on his shoulder, Transporting him to an abandoned building.

"Hyung what is this-"

"Mianhe, Taki-kun."
Jake pointed his gun towards Taki.

With confusion, Taki's eyes went purple, transforming him into a cheetah and ran towards the other side of the building while jake is shooting him with his pistol.

"What are you doing hyung??!!"
Taki concealed himself on the back of a broken wall. Jake walked towards him.

"I'm really sorry Taki. It's just a job. Do not take it personally."
Jake said, teleporting towards Taki's position and kicking him on the stomach.

"ackk--!"
Taki's back hit the wall he is leaning unto. 

jake pointed his gun again towards Taki's head.

"It's... your end now."
jake said.

He looked at taki seeing the younger stared at him with confusion, as if he cannot understand what Jake is doing. 

Jake can't pull the trigger.

"Oh c'mon don't give me that pathetic look!"
Jake said, pissed off with Taki as he kicked him again on the face. Taki's body rolled on the dirty floor. he started to cough out blood.

"You wanna know?"
Jake smiled at him devilishly.

"I was the reason why Sunghoon was on the Ice Shell."
Taki's eyes went wide.

"W-What did you just said..."

"You are supposed to be killed there too. But because Sunghoon was so annoying, He saved your weakass and sacrificed his self. "

"Now i'll kill you to clean what Ana can't."

"Y-You... want to kill Sunghoon-hyung....?"
Taki slowly stood up. His aura slowly turning into a sinister one.

"JAKE-HYUNG!!!!!"
Taki shouted as he grit his teeth with anger. He ran towards Jake. His feet slowly turning into a cheetah's as his fist slowly turned into a bear's paw, Punching jake with immeasurable strength. jake pummeled it with his Arms. You can clearly hear it getting broken.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!??!"
Taki exploded. His anger made him violent. he ran towards Jake again and kicked him upwards. jake avoided it as he teleported on Taki's back and aimed for a kick.

Taki sensed it and held his leg, Throwing him on the other side of the building.

*BLAAG!!

Jake hit the wall with his back causing him to groan in pain.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!"
Before he even knew it, Taki was already on his front.

"After everything Sunghoon-hyung did for you... You betrayed him! Why would you do that? HOW DARE YOU!!"
Taki raised his Bear's claws.

"You deserve to die."
Taki's eyes were cold with Anger. Jake just smirked at him.

*stab.*

Taki stopped and froze on his position. 

He looked down seeing a sword stabbed on his stomach from the back.

He turned around, trying to decipher who it is.

"Let's get this done now. okay? "
Jay looked at taki with his cold glare. Taki can't believe everything.

Anger.

Disbelief.

Betrayal.

Tears started to fall from his eyes as he felt extreme resentment towards the two. 

"Y-You are demons."
Taki gasped for air as he fell down on his knees.

"We are all demons. Taki."
Taki glared at Jay. Electricity started to appear on his palm.

"It's already your time, I'm sorry. "

*****

Aaaaaaand.. That's it. huhuhuhu another elimination? I literally didn't expected that taki will be eliminated. But as days pass by I realized that when they revealed the standings, K and Niki was on the last spots and Taki was on the higher part which led the japanese voters to think that K and Niki needs more help than Taki. And so they focused on Niki and K, Leaving Taki behind. That;s the only reason i can think of why Taki got eliminated. It's so saddening. I can't even update yesterday because of the shock.

This book is already coming on it's end. I'm planning to end this by the 30th chapter. Some plot twist will happen. Stay tuned! I love y'all!

(Please donate some stars for Eishi's galaxy T3T. Thank you!)