c h a p t e r t w e l v e

"Let's play! Tag or Hide and Seek?"

***********

"Real quick, okay?"
Sunghoon told Taki as he push their market cart.

They are currently inside a grocery store on a mall near their mansion. They will be restocking their supplies for the whole week. Usually, This is a task for Heeseung and Jake but since Heeseung is injured, Sunghoon took his place out of paranoia.

Now Heeseung is trapped inside his room, pouting with Sunghoon's overreaction.

Meanwhile, Jake was away for a quick mission given by Chairman Bang with regards to their mission with the Round Table Mafias. So the task to do the groceries were given to Taki and Sunghoon.

"What's with him right now.. "
Heeseung rolled his eyes and pouted, then he took the PS5 controller and just played some games to decrease his boredom. Slightly salty with Sunghoon's sudden change in attitude.

Meanwhile, Sunghoon knew something that would probably shook Heeseung if he knew. He accidentally overheard a conversation from Chairman Bang and their client on the phone awhile ago. And he know Heeseung won't be happy with that information.

Sunghoon sighed, wandering his eyes again on the grocery store, eventually realizing Taki wasn't near him.

"Taki...?"

Sunghoon walked towards the main lane where you can see the other booths.

No sign of Taki.

He grew anxious suddenly and immediately ran towards the exit without his shopping cart. There, he found Taki's silhouette being followed by 3 men. Sunghoon can see their killing intent towards Taki and he knew Taki knows it. The crowd is quite huge since it's Sunday making him much more nervous than ever.

Sunghoon immediately ran towards him but halted as he felt someone embracing him from his back. The cold metal of a blade was pointed on his back making him froze on his steps.

"On the rooftop. now. "
he heard a rather peculiar voice of a young woman from his right ear, sniffing on his earlobe seductively.

'how come i didn't realized her presence?'

'how come i didn't saw her coming?'

'teleportation?'

'sh*t'

Sunghoon's thoughts were crowded as to how the woman get near him without even him noticing the change on the air. He looked at his surrounding seeing countless peoples.

if he revealed his Sixth Sense here, they will perish. for sure. Many will die. so instead of fighting back, he walked towards the elevator calmly, with the woman clinging on his shoulder for his dear life.

'i just hope taki is okay right now...'

'this is fun.'

Taki knows what to do, With a slight smirk on his face, He proceed inside a big clothing booth with a relax aura that would fool someone into thinking that he didn't know there's someone following him.

Taki used the mirrors on the walls to see if his stalkers were inside the cloth store already, taking out his gun and putting the silencer on it as he proceed to taking some black shirt and shades then wore them on. 

He doesn't have any contact lenses with him right now and if he used his Sixth Sense, His eyes will turn scarlet the moment he shapeshifted. His eyes will only go back to normal once he go back to his usual self. To prevent getting caught, He uses contact lenses or shades while shapeshifting so that no one will know that it was actually him.