c h a p t e r f o u r t e e n

"Eenie meanie miny moe, Catch a tiger by the toe. Eenie meanie miny moe, you'll never know who's the foe."

*much more explicit content ahead. You have been warned~

****

"What's happening inside?"
She looked at the man on her front, smiling at her mischievously.

"Heeseung is already depressed about what happened recently. I know he's just hiding his frustration."
He chuckled. She smiled at him.

"And that's because of you.... Good Job."

"You know I don't take compliments as payments right?"
He told her with a smirk. She just smiled at him back.

"Of course. The thing you want is on the basement now. enjoy~"
She walked towards the glass window of her skyscraper.

"With Geonu and Sunghoon's Disappearance, It will be much more easier to steal the serum. Do you know where Ana Welcroft is?"

"She's isolated underground. 70 ft below the League's Building. They are running test on her about how did she acquired the seventh sense already."
She chuckled, thinking how ignorant The League is.

"For sure they will replicate the serum and distribute it as soon as possible. That's how the chairman works."
She stated, moving towards her table.

"We'll try to sabotage their plan. You can help me right?"

"At what cost?"

"Name your price."

"That's why i like you Yuri-noona~ It's so easy to negotiate with you."

He walked towards her, embracing her from the back and started to plant butterfly kissed on her shoulder.

She caressed the man's arms holding her waist and tilt her head upwards giving him more access to do what he want. his hands moved upwards towards her chest. The woman bit her lips and moaned.

"Keep an eye on that Yang Jungwon. Once we know his weakness, we can easily destroy the league."

"No Problem...

My Queen~"

************

"They are moving now, Youngmaster."

"The Round Table is falling apart!!"

"It's just a matter of time and the round table will fall into ruins!!"

"I don't wan to die!! I'll withdraw from this shit!"

"Cowards."
His swivel chair rotated towards the men in front of his table.

"You are just a bunch of cowards."

"Call us what you want but we're withdrawing!"

"You didn't know?"
he asked them with his fierce eyes. 

"Someone successfully defeated Park Sunghoon from the league."
He looked at the chessboard on his table and knocked the horse with the black queen out.

"And what do you mean by that?"

"Third Party. Someone is trying to put them down too."

the men of the Round Table was shook, realizing what he meant.

"We can still turn the tables. request an alliance to that third party and obliterate the League."
He smirked at them. The men of the round tables were thinking about his idea.