c h a p t e r s e v e n

"Kinda stucked between am i still normal and fuck normality, I'm insane."

**************

The League's Dormitory

11:43 in the midnight

Heeseung walked inside the white training room on his pajamas and 2 cans of coffee.

"Did you checked the clock?"
He brushed his eyes, slowly adjusting with the flourescent lights inside the training room.

Jungwon panted, Wiping out the sweats on his forehead and looked at Heeseung then shifting his gaze towards the analog clock above the entrance door.

"Ohh..."
Jungwon sighed. Heeseung walked towards him.

"Did i wake you up Hyung-nim?"
Jungwon asked him, grabbing the can of coffee on his hand.

"Not at all. I cannot sleep."
Heeseung told him, sitting on the training floor. Jungwon sat in front of him.

"Still upset?"
Heeseung asked. Jungwon looked down.

"...... just a little bit."
He answered softly. Heeseung chuckled mildly and pat the younger's head.

"You sure know how to cherish peoples."
He said tilting his head. Jungwon looked at him, a tiny bit of confusion can be seen with his furrowing eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"
He asked the latter. Heeseung looked at the ceiling and tried to answer him.

"You can't pull the trigger."
He shifted his gaze towards JUngwon. Jungwon looked away.

"You saw that she'll kill you right? That's why you acted quick. You also know that killing her was the best option to remove the poison of the curse."
Jungwon looked at him, amazed.

"How did you know?"

"A friend has a similar Sixth Sense. They can put curse on a single person the moment they touched them. The poison of the curse is potent enough to kill you after 5 minutes. "

Jungwon was silent. After everything that Heeseung revealed, Only one question stayed on his mind.

"Why..... didn't you killed her immediately if you knew that already?"

Heeseung smiled at him. A proud smile.

"Will you be okay if i killed her in front of you?"

Speechless.

 Jungwon just looked down, Feeling a bit of disappointment with himself. After the curse was lifted, Jungwon collapsed on the ground, unconscious. He woke up inside the dormitory after an hour and was immediately treated by the League's doctors.

"Don't worry and look down. I also want to torture her first before i kill her.. You know, Her despair is much greater than Choi Kyungjin's..."
Heeseung said while reminiscing her face and how she screamed in agony...

Jungwon sighed, finally letting go the steam he has earlier. He needs to move on.

"Come to think of it hyung-nim, What's your Sixth Sense?"
Jungwon asked him again.

Heeseung laughed first.

"Do you know the mass per unit volume of any object?"

"Density."

"Bingo."
Heeseung threw the empty can of coffee on his hands and clasped his hand, looking towards it.