c h a p t e r t h i r t e e n

"We should never let him down. Right?"

**********

The League's Building: Laboratory Room

Dead Silence...

It's been an hour yet no one seems to have the courage to talk.

"Sunghoon-hyung...."
Jungwon whispered his name, staring on the glass window of the laboratory room where Sunghoon was.

Park Sunghoon.

Encased in 6 ft thick solid ice shell.

He self destructed.

He solidified the nitrogen all around the rooftop freezing the whole rooftop zone and creating Ice Shells On any living organism that was inside the perimeter of the destruction. (The nitrogenous bases were 3x thicker around any living organism. With this, Any living organism will be encased in thick ice shell once the surrounding Nitrogen froze suddenly.)

Taki stared into the void as the resident doctors and scientists of the League tried to break the ice where Sunghoon is.

Miraculously, He was still alive. His human body was preserved inside the Ice Shell.

But no one knows how long will he last inside. His wounds were deep especially on his head and right arm where he suffered critical injuries.

One more thing, without the nutrients needed, The human body can only last for three days at most so their plan is to dig a small hole on the Ice and supplement him the nutrients he needs from the hole while they are slowly melting the shell.

The woman, Ana Welcraft who was identified by Chairman Bang was also affected by the Ice Destruction. Her body was kept underground for investigation.

"So..... How powerful is she?"
Heeseung looked at Taki with cold eyes. He's trying to compose himself and not lose his temper.

But he's almkst on his limit. Just a little more and he will explode already.

The last time it was Geonu.... Now It's Sunghoon.

*flashback....

"Where are they?"
Heeseung and Jake arrived on the shopping center, It was pure chaos. The crowd were on a stampede just to exit the building. The ground is continuously shaking as if there's an earthquake.

*BOOM!!!!!

"Upstairs!!"
Heeseung held unto jake and teleported towards the rooftop. They arrived at the staircase seeing Taki leaning on the Ice wall that was blocking the whole doorway.

"SUNGHOON-HYUNGGGGGGG!!!"
Taki yelled. Heeseung and Jake froze on their position the moment they realized what is happening. They covered their eyes with their arms as the blinding light erupted from outside.

"SUNGHOON-HYUNG!! SUNGHOON-HYUNG!!!"
Taki shouted his name countless times. He is losing control with himself and is constantly shafpeshifting into someone like an abnormal glitch.

"TAKI!!"
Heeseung yelled his name. Taki turned towards him immediately and ran towards his position.

"Heeseung-hyung!! Save Sunghoon-hyung!!! BREAK THE ICE!!!"
Taki told him and pointed the ice wall. Heeseung's eyes turned scarlet the second Taki told him to break the Ice wall. He clasped his hands while looking at the ice wall. Suddenly, Huge cracks were formed all through out the pillar up until it collapsed and shattered on the ground.