Hi people that are about to read actual garbage-

HELLO HUMANS!

This is your writer um emily.

I just wanted to say that when I first wrote this book a few months ago I thought it would get no reads and I would stop. But um that hasn't happened and here I am still writing this.

So that is good.

I love updating this and waiting for what people think of it. Very anxiety indosing (is that a word?) but it's a good anxiety i think.

I would delete what I said in like September but I feel like past me would be sad if I did so I won't.

But you can skip it. I don't mind.

But yeah thank you so much for taking time out of your day to read this. I can't express how happy it makes me to have people reading and leaving comments they are always the highlights of my day.

Before this book I had nothing to blow up about hamilton and lams for that matter but now I have this so yeah.

I will always try to update at least every week mostly on fridays but it could change because my life is being filled with um visiting police officers and worrying about my sister but yeah.

Be nice on me this is my first book and the first few parts are really bad but I think the newest ones are better. So yeah.

If you are still reading this really long thingy um.... I hope you like reading this crappy story that I am still writing.

The amount of reads and comments make my heart go boom so please comment and read. That would mean the world to me. But yeah hope you like the book and enjoy everyones company in the comments.

your writer that drinks orange juice from water bottles.......

emily

Here is the bad thing I wrote for you the readers to read in september:

Hello people that are about to read trash! This is my first book so gimme feedback. I am queer (not bi) but i am pretty sure people know bi than they do queer but ye. You guys can call me um... Emily but to much about me. Okie now lets go to a fluffly with a little bit of angst fanfic about people that died 200 years ago in a college background during modern time.