he just needs time Chapter 27

(AN: HERE WE GO I WILL PROBABLY CRY WHILE WRITING THIS BUT WHATEVER!)

(TW: Rape. I am very sorry again.....)

~3rd person POV~

The day Francis was set to go kings, became an ordeal before he was even on campus.

''PUT THIS ON!''

''EW GET THAT DISGUSTING PIECE GARBAGE AWAY FROM MY BODY!''  

''NO YOU HAVE TO PUT THIS ON!''

''I DON'T!''

''YES!''

''NO!''

To put it simply the Kinlochs were not having the best day.

They were forcing francis to put on a tux and nice dress shoes but francis thought it made him look to 'businessy' and other random words.

After that hurricane of a fight they all mutually agreed on a grey tux but the buttons not button up, blue jeans and some black dress shoes.

They all seemed pleased but all hated it all in a unique way.

YAY SOLUTION!

The Kinlochs didn't know where kings college was so henry laurens offered to drive francis to the school at least till he can find out his dorm number.

(AN: Look I know it makes no sense to why francis doesn't have his dorm number before he went to the school but...... um..... JUST GO WITH IT!) 

After the Kinlochs gave a very loving and tearful goodbye francis was off.

Francis got into the car with henry laurens. For a few minutes there was a really quiet silence.

That kind of silence that is filled with two humans not knowing what words to communicate with. The kind that makes you want to break it but you never do so the two or more humans stay in silence way longer than necessary.

That kind.

Or at least until they could see a familiar college in the distance.

''So francis?'' 

Francis looked to the much older man signaling he had his attention.

''Got a girlfriend yet?''Henry asked kinda creepily

''Um not that I know of.'' Francis answered flatly.

The silence took over for the rest of the ride.

~Time skip brought to you by um  ✨p r o c r a s t i n a t i o n✨~

''Thank you for the ride Mr. Laurens!'' Francis yelled while waving to laurens.

''Anytime.''

And just like the car drove off and now 

it's the start of the plan.

~Peggys POV~

''Peggy I am sure he is okay.'' A lizard tried to comfort me.

''Eliza is right.'' Angelica tried adding on before looking back at eliza.

I have been here for way longer than I would admit. I was tried of hearing the same thing.