Being normal is difficult when peggys are involved Chapter 37

(AN: Feeling sorta down but its okay :) I promise and I hope all of you have a good day :D)

~Peggys POV~

When we FINALLY got there after like a billion years we find somewhere all of us could sit which was super hard because the cafe isn't made for this many people.

Alex made john sit next to him in the middle of all of us to keep him 'safe'. 

I think thomas actually is sorry just from the look on his face but I can't blame alex for still being unconvinced about thomas's story.

Laf and jefferson won't shut up but eh whatever.

Peggy- I mean me, maria, theo and herc were ordering for everyone else.

"Yeah I think I will just have some hot chocolate with some whipped cream." Theo said not really taking her eyes off the book of hers

"Is that all?"

"Yeah." Theo answered quickly

"Okay that will be $28 and 54 cents."

I pull out a 30 bucks and hand it to the money stealer person.

Mar almost drops the money taking it out of her pocket before seeing I had paid but instead of sucking up she lost,

(AN: Side note: Maria and peggy have this cute thing that if one of them pays first the other has to- well there is no real consequence if you don't pay but uh the person who didn't pay normally bows their head down in shame.)   

she pushed herc out the way and told the money person-

"Give her money back I can pay." She dramatically waved the 30 bucks to get the attention of the person.

"Ma'am I am afraid I-"

"Why you afraid? I am not threatening you- I mean I could if you want but I am not in the mood- Now take this money and give my peg's money back."

I felt my face turn pink and herc laughed (I mean we haven't started dating officially but you know- Its weird-)

"I-"

"No excuses just take it... you know- here-" Mar pulled out a christopher jackson bill and put it above the 30 bucks.

"Ma'am please you don't-" 

"I do! Do you know who I am?" 

"N-no"

"Do you wanna know?"

"N-"

"You do- I am the manager here so take the money."

The money person slowly pulled out my bill and replaced it with mar's.

I tugged her sweater.

"Mar what the heck! Thats not allowed!"

She gave me a small smirk

"We never made rules peg."

Mar, herc and theo drag me back to the table to stop me from stealing the money back and replacing it back with MY money. The whole time mar had the most beautiful stupidest perfect smug face.

When we sat down they were talking about their breaks continuing the conversation from when we were walking. 

Just normal stuff.

Laf couldn't shut up about his amazing 3 days off he cut of everyone who tried talking so we all silently agreed for him to talk 

Laf looked at us confused