what are you talking about? Chapter 25

(AN: Sorry but hey thanks a bunch for all the amazing comments and reads :) They give are my happy. I am also sorry I update whenever. I have a new story/oneshot/book thingy so yeah read that if you are brain dead. I post whenever an idea just pops out of nowhere. SO yeah BACK TO THE STORYYYYYYYY!)

(TW: Mentions of rape. I am sorry :( )

~Alexs POV~

After apologizing a million times john said he was going back to sleep. So after climbing in bed with him and whispering sweet nothings in his ear he fell asleep.

God how can someone be so cute. It should be a crime.

I walked into the kitchen to make something.

Maybe some eggs or something.

I pull out all the things I need 

(AN: this is based on the stuff I use to make eggs)

A black pan with unknown things on the side that make it look like a brick wall, a plastic container to whisk the eggs, the spatula, a fork, mittens, oil and salt.

(AN: this is exactly what I use. The pan I use looks so weird. I also never seen a whisk in my life so my family doesn't have one.)

I put the pan on the oven and turned the oven on with a little turn of the white stove.

(AN: so many an's i am sorry. Sorry if my writing doesn't sound right just been getting inspired by other writers and their details. so yeah.)  

~Time skip brought to you by um...... orange juice in a water bottle!~

''Whacha doin'? '' 

''Making eggs'' I made it sound like the most obvious thing in the world.

''Oh cool'' 

I turned to see my amazing boyfriend staring back at me with a small smile.

Dang am I suppose to respond?

''What you going to do bean?''

A slight blush creeped over his freckles.

''Probably just some homework.''

HOMEWORK!

I rush out of the kitchen to get my keys for my dorm. Almost tripping on myself.

''I-I am sorry John I forgot I had work I just-''

I give him a quick kiss on the forehead.

''It's okay''

''Text me if you need anything!''

I yelled before running out of his dorm to my dorm.

I have this big essay for Mr. Washingda- Mr. Washington that is suppose to be 25 pages but I know my dumb team mate John Jay ain't doing shit for it!

~Johns POV~   

I always forget we don't share dorms.

I quickly rush to flip the egg he left on the pan.

I put the egg on my favorite plate and walk to the living room and go to U Tube.

~Time skip brought to you by the writers desk with 2 crushed water bottles and stickers!~

ring ring

I open my phone to see a text from the group chat.

aNd PeGgAy: guys go to the café NOW