Cooking with the bois Chapter 21

~Alexs POV~

We talked for awhile just about- honestly I kinda forgot.

I caught John taking quick glances at me. Not really quick more like minutes he would stare at me. He looked starstruck.

But when I tried doing that to make him feel what I felt he would get pink or would choke on air.

Was he scared of me?

Like honestly. 

I pushed the feeling off because this was John we are talking about!

A bean that would rather draw turtles on himself than on a piece of paper.

''Okay guys get up I have an idea!'' Peggy stood up walking to the kitchen.

We all kinda look at each other kinda confused but soon enough everyone was in the small kitchen.

''Lets try to make something edible!'' Peggy sounded less than hopeful.

''Or try not to burn this whole dorm down.'' I heard John mumbled

I fucking love this man.

He could say the world was ending and that would still be adorable.

''Look I will try my best- we will try our best!''

Welp this a 2 way streak.

Either we burn the whole building down or we don't do that but make poison.

John giggled before walking back to the livingroom

''Well good luck-!''

''Wait you are the only one of all of us that knows to make stuff!'' Peggy looked horrified

''Hehehehe that is why I won't help you guys. I wanna see what you guys can do.'' 

He said before sitting on the couch with a blanket and turtle plush from his room. He put the grey blanket over his shoulder and then he grabbed his plushie and hugged it.

hefbjchocwjcbhc

This boy has really got me helpless.

''So are you going to keep staring at you husband or help us?'' Peggy tried to sound annoyed but I could hear the smile on her face.

John turns around to see what was happening.

~Johns POV~

I turn to see Alex aka my boyfriend hehe it will take awhile for the title to sound right.

Anyway I see a pinkish Alex looking at me and a few feet away to see the 3 others holding phones.

Probably recording.

I honestly stopped caring to be honest.

This man is my boyfriend not my crush anymore.

(Yay I called him my boyfriend) ThaTtTttttT BoYyyYyyy iS MinEeEEeEEeeeeEeeEEEEeeeeee

You know what?

I wanna make a show and make them freak.

I get up from a couch and walk to Alex.

~Alexs POV~

Why is John getting up?

He looked comfy.

He walks up to me and cups my head in his hands.

''I wanna make them freak so can I? '' John says under his breath clearly so they don't hear him.