wait what? Chapter 20

~Johns POV~

''MY CRUSH IS YOU GOD DAMN IT! JOHN LAURENS I LIKE YOU!'' 

My heart stopped it felt i don't know a fire pit that stopped working.

I don't know how describe it.

I could hear the pain or emotion in his voice.

Tears streaming down his face.

Me I was standing there like an idiot. I had cried so much i didn't have any left to cry.

But it wasn't like I didn't feel anything.

I could feel the heat of a billion suns on my face but that be because I had cried so much eariler.

I was shaking my body and heart was excited.

Yes I love this man to pieces! He just told me he liked me back! I am so happy!

But my brain.... let's say it was kinda the opposite

 I am not gay! 'Dad' is in town he would kill me or at least disown me. 

He almost did that last time. I stopped him by saying it was a phase. He was all proud of me.

I was filling with thoughts I couldn't think straight 

(AN: hehehhehehehe I hate myself too.)

''I-I A-alex?''

He looked up to me he was still crying.

YOU KNOW WHAT WHO HONESTLY GIVES A FUCK!

''I-I like-e you too-o.''

I LIKE THIS MAN I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT HOLY FUC-

''R-really?'' He had the biggest smile ever and I loved it.

I nodded my head.

He then almost tackled me to the ground from a hug.

''Hey-y can you-u get off me-e?'' I said before giggling with him.

He got off me

''Sorry I just got all happy because you liked me back my week has been pretty rough and you have been the highlights in my days because they are really boring but with you in them it makes me feel warm and fuzzy because you are just so perfect you have never failed to make me smile you are a big light in a dark room that is my life you just make me so happy and I am so happy to tell you that my life has changed forever thanks to you I know we have only met a couple of days ago or weeks ago but I feel I don't know helpless near you IN A GOOD way!''

(AN: I know it is section with no periods. #runofsentence fight me if you don't like it. I imagine Alex just ramlded on not stopping for air or for it to make sense.)  

He ramlded on.

My blush grew so much redder when he started talking about me and how perfect I am. 

I pull his arm before he keeps talking.

''Let's go inside!'' I offered. With the people that go here they would make a crowd looking at Alex and me during a pretty personal moment.

Also in case 'dad' comes I can hear him and hide Alex.

''Oh okay whatever you want bean!'' Damn I thought he would change the dumb nickname.

It makes my face go all red.

I close the door behind him.

''Well anyway I-''