Party stuff chapter 2

~Johns POV~

What should I change into?

 How fancy would the party be?

 I mean Georges place is huge his parents are really rich. They must have good jobs. George is not bad but he is narcissistic so he is kinda an ass but he is not the worst person in the world. 

I just decided on causal clothes. I throw my favorite green hoodie on my bed and some black jeans.

 You might think ''why a do you like the hoodie so much?'' because THERE IS A FUCKING TURTLE ON IT!!!!! It's super cute that's why.

 I started taking my shirt to put a new shirt on to see some bruises from the time I came out a few months ago. I poked one. It still hurts I will see what I can do about it they always hurt so that's nothing knew.

 I put on the shirt then the hoodie over it.

 Comfy.

 I fix my hair into a ponytail some stubborn hairs don't want to go into a ponytail just poked my face.

  Great I just love when that happens.

 I put on some black shoes nothing to fancy. I walk to the living room to a bored Peggy in a yellow summer dress on the couch.

 She looked up to me 

''FINALLY you were in there forEVER! Come on turtleboi lets go before Laf and Herc leave us behind.''

?

 We start walking out of our dorm

Peggy seemed to read my mind.

 ''Oh yeah I didn't tell you Herc is driving us there and Laf is with Herc.''

 ''I feel like they are way to close for comfort''

I honestly wanted to see what Peggy thinks about it. She opens the door to the outside she seemed to ignore the thing I said about Herc and Laf.

 When she opened the door I could see a small red car with the lights on. The window went down to reveal, Laf in the passenger side and Herc next to him with the wheel. I felt weird about it I felt like I was being picked up from my first day of school.

 ''Right here!!!!!'' Laf yelled.

 Okay now I feel like a 6 year old being picked up from school. Peggy and me run to the car. I saw Laf wearing A tux and Herc wearing a greyish shirt and blue jeans. Now I feel really under dressed.

 ''Okay hit the gas let's hurry we are super late!'' Laf yelled

 Soon the car started moving and before I knew it we were driving to a party. Peggy then grabbed my arm then whispered into my ear

 ''I am like 101% percent sure that they are dating''

 Okay now at least I now where Peggy is on the subject. Soon we were right outside of the party and I was right. The house was big maybe big wasn't the right word it was HUGE.

 Me and Peggy got out of the car. Laf and Herc were right behind us. When we went into the mansion it was exactly what I thought it would be and more.

 There were drunk people but some were on the ground passed out. But yeah beside the people on the floor there was stairs um and drinks mostly alcohol. Plus a bunch of people dancing.

 We pushed through the drunks to get to I table that could hold 6 people yet nobody sat there. There was only 4 of us so there were 2 empty seats.

 I sat next to Peggy, Herc and Laf sat next to each other. So that meant the 2 empty seats were next to me. I had no problem with that more room for me.

 We all started talking I kinda blurred most of the conversation or at least until I heard my name. 

''Right Laurens?''

 Okay quick brain what was the context I don't know ummmm i donno.

  ''W-what were w-we talking about a-again?''

 Peggy looked confused then said

  ''You want  a boyfriend right?''

(HAHAHAHHAHA CLIFFHANGER!!! But I really need to charge my computer so yea Okie byeeeee) 

(new note I am changing the story kinda a lot. I didn't like how I was writing it ok ye)  

(NEW NOTE: HI PLEASE UM STOP READING AT THIS POINT- Or just keep going-)