perfection Chapter 23

~Johns POV~

School was okay. Not bad but not good either.

I couldn't really focus. Too focused on other things.

I am still trying to figure out why Alex liked me as much as I like him.

He has everything you could ever want.

Shoulder length hair that is a nice brown color. He has the best grades in the whole college. He has a scholarship so he didn't pay a dime to get here. Just luck I guess. He amazing purple eyes that could show the whole fricking universe in them. Not only that he stands his ground no matter what. 

He could have got the best person in the world. The most beautiful person on the planet the richest person. But he threw away his shot for me.

A south Carolinian. 

With out of control curls, freckles that make my face look dirty all the time. 

The kid who can't even tell their dad who and what they like.

He could do so much better than me.

That's stupid

Really stupid.

I am stupid. 

''Mr. Laurens are you alright?'' 

I looked up to see everyone staring at me. 

But what made me feel even worse is the people that weren't staring. 

I am bothering them. They are trying to work.

I had been there just crying.

Like an idiot.

I quickly stand up.

''Y-yeah.''

''Go wash your face Mr. Laurens.'' 

''O-of course.''

I ran out of the class.

I made that a whole thing. I should have just sucked it up. I should have kept it all in. I have done it so much when I was younger. 

Why couldn't I just do it again?

Thoughts flooded my head making me almost trip on nothing. 

I went into a stall and close the lid and sat on it pulling my knees close to my chest.

That was my first time ever crying in class.

You know besides the times that I don't remember when I was in pre-school.

~Time skip because why not? Your not my dad!~

I must have been in there forever.

In the meantime my hair found it way on my face. Because of my wet face they were able to stick to my face.

I love that.

~Alexs POV~

After class everyone went to their lockers.

I didn't. I wanna see my bean. 

His locker is not to far from mine so we can talk while touching our lockers

(AN: I thought it was funny but now it just sounds dumb. :/ )

I kept searching and scanning for him but couldn't find him anywhere.

Where is he?

Passing people kept talking about a story of jeffershit and the new guy. Jeffershit apparently defended him from a guy name Reynolds.