*loud screeching noises* Chapter 35

(AN: *insert tiredness*)

(AN: TW: my heart melted writing this chapter so heads up..... oh yeah lots of cussing so sorry about that-)

~Alexs POV~

Is this so kind of fucked up joke?

I felt angry, offended, sad, confusion, monachopsis, rubatosis, horrifed and I will just stop there because I could be here for ever. And at the current moment I didn't wanna stay here.

(AN: heheheheh research the 2 big words-)

I felt like I was going to throw up and start flying away like whats the word- lightheaded yeah I feel lightheaded.

''Alexander?'' Mrs. Washington grabbed my shoulder.

My mind is not working right now.

I was left with 2 options: Be understanding and say 'okay' or refuse anything to do with them giving them the idea I was saying 'no' 

Well nobody in my life (besides my dead mom) was ever 'understanding' to me. Nobody cared enough at any point of my life. 

There was only one thing my stupid jackass of a dad (if you can even call him that) taught me was that being kind at any point would only lead to failure and being lonely for the rest of your life.

Then he went on a fucking boat and didn't even say a proper goodbye, his goodbye to us was when he kicked mom to the floor while she begged him to stay and help raise HIS kids. So I guess he followed his stupid modo. Leaving a beat up mom with me and james. She didn't follow his modo and was his definition of what would happen to me if I didn't follow his modo.

By this point I could feel both of the Washington's on either side of me.

''Would you like some water?'' Mrs. Washington practically whispered while getting a flower printed cup.

I could feel me losing the war of keeping my tears in and ran up the stairs.

While running up the stairs I thought if I should say something going back to the nice way or mean way question.

I opened the door before I could decide that question.

I stepped inside the room and shut the door I could hear the nails of the doorway shake and bump into the other nails and I locked the door.

I jumped on the bed and cover my whole body in blankets while I could hear the floor creaking outside the door followed by a small knock.

knock knock 

''LEAVE ME ALONE!'' I yell immediately regretting it after hearing a small sob from the person outside the door.

I jumped out of my bed and opened the door to see Mrs. Washington being comforted by Mr. Washington.

Hope this whole thanksgiving doesn't ruin my grade because if I was a teacher and someone yelled at my john they would never finish college.

No matter how badly I wanted to just run out the door right now I sat down and hugged Mrs. Washington.

It didn't even take a damn second before both Washington's hugged me adding me to this weird hugging situation.

I felt this warm feeling I hadn't felt since mom wasn't sick and dying. 

I could hear the fire burning the wood from the fireplace. It felt like nothing was going to hurt me that nothing bad was ever going to happen. Like everything was just going to go into place one day and I shouldn't worry about it anymore.