New kid Chapter 22

(AN: I am so sorry I haven't wrote in so long! I am lazy but I will try to post a new chapter every week! Okay bye!)

~Alexs POV~

I woke up on the couch of John and Peggy's dorm.

To be honest I have never seen Peggy even sleep in her dorm. But John is always here.

I get up and walk to the kitchen.

Huh I guess no body bothered to wash the dishes just based of the bowls and pans.

What time is?

(AN: SHOWTIME!)

6:24 am

It's Monday so I have like an hour to get ready for school.

I should check on the bean.

I open the door to see um an interesting sight.

John of the floor with the papers I assume from his desk on the floor, said desk flipped over and the clothes from his closet on the floor. Plus all his sheets and pillows from his bed on the floor. To be simple everything you can imagine was either on the floor or flipped over.

what the fuc-

I should wake him up and ask him what happened.

I shake him.

''mm~''

His body shifts seeming uncomfortable.

''AH.'' 

''Hey john you okay?''

''Y-yeah just tired.''

I start getting up to help him up. I stick my hand out he takes it to get up.

I should ask him about his surroundings.

''What happened with your room?'' I grab a paper from the floor that had writing on the back but I picked it up from the blank side.

''Just bored- hey don't touch that.'' He grabbed the paper from my hand.

I let it go literally and the subject. We had classes soon.

''Okay get dressed school is in-''

''6:31 am.''

''Okay.''

''You want me to stay or leave?''

~Johns POV~

What kind of question is that?

I am sure it came from a nice place but you know what forget.

''Um you can change in the bathroom or go to your dorm we have some classes together.''

There is no way he was going to see the scars I have all over my body.

''Oh yeah okay see you later John!''

He said that but not before giving me a kiss on the forehead.

nejnrvcehjeckw

~Alexs POV~

I give him a peck on the forehead and leave to my dorm.

I basically run there and almost break the key by turning it to fast.

~Time skip brought to you by the writer wanting to eat the computer they are typing on~

When I was walking to my 1st class I kept hearing people talking about some new kid.