Sit rightttt there chapter 3

~Johns POV~

 ''You want a boyfriend right?''

The question felt like it went into my brain to take my knowledge of English and that's exactly what it did.

''U-u-umm n-no I am n-not gay-y'' 

I stopped speaking because 

1) I knew it sounded dumb 

2) My brain stopped working

Plus it's impossible to speak while a Herc, Laf and Peggy laughing there asses off and your heart is going like a billion beats a second.

*Giggles* ''Here is some water your face is so fucking red. Plus you are as straight as a fucking rainbow!'' Peggy barely got out before she went back to giggling with Laf and Herc.

~5 minutes later~ 

I calmed down but the group didn't.

''What made you go that red?''

''Shut up you guys just caught me off guard''

''Wait do you have a crushhhhh-''

I was drinking the rest of my water when Laf asked

*chokes on water* ''N-no-o''

''Come on I see you eye fuck that guy at school-''

Then my worst nightmare came true.

The guy laf was talking about walked in with someone else.

The guy looked cute.

Cute is the not right word he was fucking hot.

I covered my face. I will just look at him when nobody is watching.

~Alexs POV~ 

Earlier Aaron Burr my roommate asked to go to some random party. 

I agreed I am not much of a party animal but I wanted to meet some new people. Make some friends.

When me and burr walked in. Burr found Theodosia and kinda left me behind. Now I am all alone. 

Great

Now I have to use social skills to find a table.

~John POV~ 

I will just admire him from where I am if I walked over I am sure  I won't be able to get a single word out. 

Unlike for me Peggy seemed to read my brain to be honest she probably read my face that I knew what blood red.

WAITWHATTHEFUCKSHEISWALKINGUPTOHIMHOLYFUCKNDNDJSNSJ

~Alexs POV~     

While I stood there a girl walked up to me.

''Hey my name Peggy you wanna sit at our table?''

''Oh ok?'' 

''Oh yeah I have some other people at the table is that okay?''

''Of course I don't mind at all.''

We walked to a table with 3 other guys and 2 empty chairs.

~Johns POV~ 

Peggy dragged the poor guy to our table.

''These are my friends. Guys say hi!'' Peggy said with a smile on her face knowing I was go forget to talk. I have a feeling she likes seeing the my blank red face.

''Hey my name is Lafayette or laf for short''

''And my name is Hercules or Herc for short''

Everybody stared at me giving a really weird stare.

I wanted to die. I could feel everyone's eyes burn into me.   

I stared into his dreamy purple eyes. Wait PURPLE EYES this guy was everything that I didn't know I needed.

He stuck his hand for a handshake then he started the conversation

''Hey what's your name?''

I could feel the heat of my face. The gang saw it to and it looked like they were about to become a bunch of giggling 6 year olds.

''O-oh-h y-yea-ah-h m-my name-e is-s J-john-n La-arens or-r just-t cal-ll me-e John-n.''

Fuck I totally fucked that up. He doesn't need to know my last name. He probably thinks I am a weird. He probably hates me..

''Oh yeah you can sit rightttt there'' Peggy says

''Oh thanks'' Alex sits right next to me

dbcjnhsjxnjebchejdcnejn

~Alexs POV~     

This guy looks so adorable when he gets nervous he blushes like crazy. He has cute freckles like stars on his face. 

Cute.

The girl that calls herself Peggy tells me to sit right next to him I have no problem with that. I am sure I can see his brain panic when I sit next to him. 

This will be an interesting night.     

(AN: I changed some stuff it will be a little different. Nobody has read this yet so you guys will never see the original version HAHAHHAHAHAH)