Burnt Toast chapter 1

(okie i am so nervous *trying to calm down* okie lets keep this story going)

~Johns POV~

I wake up to nothingness.

 I just got into Kings college you know that kinda of school everybody says it's the best school ever or whatever. There is something like 19,000 students that go here but I only have 3 friends. Laf(ayette), Herc(cules) and Peggy. 

What an idiot he only has three friends.

I brush of the feeling I have that kinda thought like everyday.

 fun.

I get up to change  I don't  think I have any plans I got a few days until school starts. I walk into the kitchen to get something to eat.

 I think I will just have some toast. I put bread in the toaster duh where else where would I put bread to make toast. I will get orange juice with the toast I am not that hungry. After I got my orange juice. Silent. Ugh I hate quiet it makes my brain go to bad thoughts. 

(AN: making this whole thing longer to give more problems >:) )

(TW: Homophobic slur, abuse. Sorry)

(This is in johns head) 

"Are you fucking kidding me my fucking son a fucking laurens being gay!''

He smashed his glass cup he had in his hand to the floor making it shatter all over the floor.

''I-I''

Tears were slipping out of my eyes.

''NO! Shut up! You have to ruin our legacy with this bullshit?! You had to go fuck a guy?!''

I was confused.

''I never-''

''I TOLD YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!''

He punched me in my chest then my face cause my nose to bleed.

''GOOD LUCK ON THE STREETS! I hope there is a market for fags like you!''

(AN: That was a lot.)

 My thoughts were cut of by I familiar smell of burnt toast and a familiar laugh. Then a female voice starts talking

 "You like burnt toast you have great taste"

 "Thanks Peggy"

 I blushed from embarrassed. While I tried get the toast out of the dumb toaster Peggy starts talking again 

"Do have plans later?"

 I get kinda nervous almost ever time Peggy asks it's to go to a party. I hate parties. 

''No why?"

 I finally get my burnt toast it was completely burnt. Peggy giggled at my burnt toast. 

''So are you going to answer my question or look at my toast?''