Game

Lilli's POV
Today is a big day for me. I am playing the last volleyball game of the year and scouts are looking to recruit for colleges. I am currently getting ready but I texted my best friend Kairi to see if Mattia was gonna make it or not. Mattia is my boyfriend the only reason I texted Kairi was because Mattia has not been answering my texts and calls. Mattia also said he was sleeping over at Kairi's house. So I texted Kairi and this is what he said.

       Kairi's messages with Mattia(he sent a ss)

Lilli's POVWow I can't believe he is at Jenna's house when he said he is at Kairi's

Lilli's POV
Wow I can't believe he is at Jenna's house when he said he is at Kairi's. Although he is there right now and he lied to me I trust him with everything in me and I hope he makes it to my game today. Anyways I need to start getting ready.
*Time Skip to volleyball game*
We have just started the game but before it started I was waiting for Mattia to show up but he took forever and coach yelled at me. I'm currently in the middle of the game and we are winning right now and the scouts are looking at me. I looked in the crowd to try to find Mattia but I didn't see him. All I saw was Kairi.
*Time Skip to after*
I was walking to the locker room and Kairi was congratulating me on winning I asked him where Mattia was and he froze just then I see a tall guy that looked exactly like Mattia but his back was faced towards me. I tuned out Kairi because he kept telling me not to go over there. I get there and my heart breaks. He is kissing Jenna and they are laughing together. I tap his shoulder. He slowly turns around and his face drops.
L- s-so this i-is why you couldn't come I ask tearing up
M-Lilli listen it's not what it looks lik- he says before I cut him off
L-Oh it's not what it looks like but it surely looks like you kissing a whole different girl and missing your girlfriends biggest game of the year I say slightly yelling
M-Please just let me explain he says slowly walking up to me
L-No back the fuck up don't talk to me ever again I say harshly it looked like he wanted to cry but oh well
Pt.2?