"I hate you" pt.2

Lilli's POV
It has been seven years since Mattia left me and Giovanni. Giovanni is our kid. He is now seven and honestly life is good right now. It took me like about one to two years to get over Mattia but Alejandro was there for me through everything. He was even there when I was giving birth. After Giovanni was born a year later I realized I needed to get over Mattia and find someone new. Me and Ale have been just best friends for the longest but I feel a connection between us. Soon after though me and Ale starting dating. I would say we have been dating ever since Giovanni turned Two so about five years. Alejandro did propose to me about a few months ago and currently I working with Ale on who to ship the invitations to. Also I forgot to mention me and Ale are expecting a baby girl in about two months so we're gonna try to get married before then. Anyways Ale started listing people and I was agreeing all the time until his name came up...
A-So baby I've listed everyone but Mattia he says
L-Oh um do you want him to come
A-I mean he was my best friend once upon a time Lilli
L-Ok babe do what makes you happy I say
A-Ok thanks baby
Just then Giovanni comes into the room also he knows that Alejandro is not his real dad but he still calls him dad.
G-Mom, dad is it ok if I go hang out with Bryce and them he says
A,L- Yeah you can
L-Just come back home before it gets dark outside
Mattia's POV
It has been seven years since I left Lilli. I have been doing bad. I drink more and honestly don't care about life anymore. I really hate myself for leaving Lilli and my kid. I don't even know if it's a boy or a girl.
*Skip to a few days later*
I was getting back from work another stressful day. When I got home I checked the mail. I was going through it mostly seeing bills and all that crap but what stuck out the most was an invitation to Lilli and Ale's Wedding. I felt my heart break. She really loved on and with Ale too. I decided I was going to go hoping to see my kid. Also possibly Lilli I want to get her back so I might be able to change her mind let's hope.
Pt.3?