*Boom*

Lilli's POV
Me and my boyfriend of six years have recently broke up due to the fact he cheated on me. Also while he cheated I was pregnant with his kid. You see Mattia is a mafia leader and he also has anger issues but he always had a soft spot for me. Until one day that all changed. While I was going to get a check up on the baby's 7 month, I came home to find clothes scattered everywhere.  Along with girls perfume swarming the kitchen going up into Mattia's office. I then walked to the office door to hear what sounds like groans and moans. I opened the door to see Mattia and a random girl in his office and you probably know what they were doing. I then clear my throat to make sure Mattia heard in which he did. 

Third Person POV

He knew he had messed up because when he looked at Lilli holding her stomach along with tears going down her soft dull skin face. He had just found out that he had lost the girl he loves along with his unborn kid. All because of a random girl he had met at a meeting which had one of his rival gang. As for the random girl she was Mariano Castano's girlfriend the rival gang that was at the meeting yeah, that's his girlfriend. Lilli soon walked out the room while Mattia quickly put on his clothes and Mar's girlfriend was trying to get everything on. Meanwhile while Mar's girlfriend was getting everything on Mattia and Lilli were arguing. Remember Mattia has anger issues so he can either do something or say something he truly doesn't mean.

Lilli's POV

I can't believe it we've been together for six years along with a child, our child coming into this world. Yet he decides to cheat on me. I quickly walk out the room along with I guess Mattia quickly following after hearing him frantically trying to put his belt buckle on. I walk upstairs to our bedroom and get a suitcase out. I then start to put clothes in it along with some baby stuff. We have a lot of stuff for the baby but I'm mostly going to bring the necessities. After I got the stuff for me and the baby I see Mattia at the door.

L-"Move Mattia." I say sternly even though I wanted to break down right then and there.

M-"Please listen to me Lilli." Mattia says begging but I look at him and see the guy I once fell in love with but then again I look and all I see is a stranger.

L-"No, you did what you did and you can't fix it. Regarding our child I will let you know when you will be able to see him when he's born." I say and then try to get out the door.

M-"NO LILLI I'M GOING TO BE ABLE TO SEE YOU AND THE BABY EVERYDAY BECAUSE YOU AREN'T LEAVING." Ah, there it is his anger issues kicking in.

L-"I'm sorry you feel this way but I don't want my child to grow up with a father that cheats along with never really being here." I say in a monotone voice. You might be wondering why I'm not crying you see Mattia had this happen like 8 months ago, so before I was even pregnant. Even after that I forgave him it went well but then he started yelling more. Being out later and barely coming home. Now he cheated again except this time I'm not staying.

M-"YOU KNOW WHAT LILLI I DON'T CARE YOU ALWAYS DON'T WANT TO HEAR ME OUT. YOU NEVER TALK TO ME MORE AND YOU NEVER WANNA DO ANYTHING EXCEPT BEING AT HOME. GROW UP AND LEARN NOT EVERYTHING CAN BE HANDED TO YOU. I WILL STILL SEE MY KID I ALSO DON'T WANT HIM AROUND ANY OTHER MEN. EVEN THOUGH YOU WON'T LET ME EXPLAN I love you Lilli." He says honestly what he said made me cry he really thinks everything gets handed to me. I had to grow up earning what I somewhat have today. 

L-" Whatever Mattia I will maybe see you again just so you know everything is not handed to me and never will be I work to get where I got today. Just because your family is more wealthy and financially stable does not mean you have the right to tell me I get things handed to me. Bye Mattia." I say with a tear or two falling down.

8 Years Later...

Do y'all want a part two? By the way in part two it's basically going to be her getting together with one of his rival gangs. Maybe Mar?? But she will also have a kid that is eight so let me know if y'all want a part two. Love y'all.