Chapter 3 - Sebastian Michaelis

At 8 O'clock p.m we closed up the shop. I helped Michelle clean up a little. I organized some of the containers that Michelle pulled out, refilled some containers with more tea, steeped the counter and the floor.

"Thanks a bunch (F/N)." Michelle told me.

"No problem, it's the least I can do your you." I replied smiling as I was sweeping the trash into the dust pan.

"It would become difficult for me soon since I'm pregnant!" She laughed.

"Don't worry, I'll be here to help you." I replied.

We then went to sleep. I thought about my life if it was happy, if my family was together again, if my mom wasn't half demon. I sighed. Maybe my life would've been better. My thoughts blurred my mind and I soon fell into a deep sleep.

When I woke up Michelle was already up as usual. She prepared breakfast for us and some tea. when I got ready i headed downstairs.

"Hi Michelle." I told her.

"Good Morning (F/N)." She replied. "Eat up!"

"Thanks but I'm not that hungry." I replied.

"Aww, it's no fun eating alone!" She joked.

"Do you want me to help with anything?" I asked.

"Well, you can flip the sign to 'Open'." She said. I went to the sign and flipped it.

"Hey, wanna take the first customer today?" She asked.

"Umm, sure!" I replied nervous.

"Don't be shy (F/N)! You'll be really good!" She said smiling.

"Thanks." I replied. Soon a man entered the shop.

"Good morning sir, is there anything I could help you with today?" I asked politely.

"Do you have some 'White Tea'?" He asked.

"Sure thing, how much would you like?" I asked.

"Medium please." He replied. I then grabbed a medium sized bag and went to grab some with tea. Filled it up 3/4 of the way tied it, then put it into another bag and I handed it to the man.

"That would be $5.00." I asked. The man handed me the money and left. I turned around to Michelle and let a big sigh go.

"You did perfect!" She exclaimed and hugged me.

"Thanks, that was.. nerve wracking." I replied with Michelle still hugging me.

Later Michelle took over for me and I sat at the counter with my face on my hands, bored. I would help her now and then but today... was a slow day. I played with the the tea set my face still on my left hand. I let out a sigh. Michelle gave me a big smile, I gave her a slight smile. It was already 3 O'clock in the afternoon. Then a tall man with a black 'butler looking outfit' and red eyes entered the shop. 'He's scary.' I thought.

"Good afternoon Sebastian." Michelle said curtsying. I looked at her with a weird look. 'Who the heck is this man?'

"To you too Miss Michelle." He replied bowing. Then he looked at me. He gave me the chills.

"And this is?" He asked.

"Her name is (F/N). She is my assistant." Michelle explained.

"H-Hello. Nice to meet you." I said while curtsying. He nodded and bowed at me.

"Are you here for your regular?" Michelle asked him.

"Yes, ma'am." He replied.

"(F/N), can you get the 'Earl Grey' Tea please?" Michelle says while grabbing something under the counter.

"Sure thing." I said as I hopped out of my chair and went to find the 'Earl Grey' Tea. I grabbed the container and brought it to Michelle. She takes out a container and fills it up for Sebastian. I still have no idea who he was.

"She is helpful isn't she." He said giving me a smile that gave me more chills.

"She is! I'm so glad she's here." "How is Ciel?" She asked giving him the bag with the container in it.

"He is doing fine. I should bring him along with me next time, i'm sure he would love to meet lovley (F/N)." He replied. That made me blush a little, but who is this 'Ciel'?

"Well thank you for the tea Michelle." He bowed. and gave us the money.

"Anytime, see you next week." Michelle replied. He then left in a carriage.

"Who was that?" I asked anxious to know.

"That's Sebastian. He is the butler of the head of the 'Funtom Company'. The Earl Ciel Phantomhive."