Chapter 17 - The Morning with Alois

~Authors Note~
What up?~ just going you guys a heads up. I might not update daily any more. I said MIGHT! But still I hope you enjoy this chapter, I think you guys will like it 😉. Anyways like, comment and even follow me! I would love to have more support from you guys! Thank you so much for reading! Enjoy~
-------------------------------------

~Reader's P.O.V~
"C-Ciel, I love you." I told him as I blushed madly. I looked down trying not to look into his eyes.

"You do?" He asked. I just nodded at him.

"(F/N)! I was looking everywhere for you!" Alois yelled as he pulled me in for a hug and away from Ciel.

"Ow, careful. I sprained my ankle." I told him as he hugged me. Ciel was just watching us.

"What happened?" Alois asked concerned.

"Well, I fell when I was dancing." I told him blushing in embarrassment.

"Really? You must suck." Alois said with a laugh. 'Yeah, thanks.' I thought.

"Come on now. Let's go to the ball room!" Alois said as he walked me out of the garden. While I was being pushed to the ballroom I turned to see Ciel one more time. He looked at us as we were walking away.

Soon the ball had ended and everybody left, including Ciel. I gave a big sigh from exhaustion and plopped down on a chair.

"Are you that tired?" Alois asked me. I nodded. He then came up to me and picked me up like a bride.

"A-ALOIS? What are you doing?" I said in shock.

"I'm bringing you to your bed. You said you were tired." Alois replied as he gave me a big smile. I blushed at him slightly. He put me down on the bed and I thanked him.

"I've been meaning to ask you.." Alois said.

"Yeah?" I replied confused.

"What were you and Phantomhive doing in the garden together?" Alois asked. I blushed at that and remembered what we did. I confessed...

"Oh. He and Sebastian helped my ankle. See?" I replied as I lifted the end of my dress showing my bandaged ankle. He looked at me then in a split second he pinned me down with my wrists on my sides.

"A-Alois?" I asked nervously.

"(F/N) you know that I like you, and I don't like Phantomhive. That's a big problem." Alois whispered in ear making making me shiver.

"O-oh! Is that so?" I replied nervous.

"I'll see you in the morning." Alois said as he licked my ear. I blushed hard and I was really nervous.. Alois left the room and I just lay there.. Amused...

-----------------------------------
"Good morning love!" I hear a voice say. I slowly flutter my eyes open. Alois?

"Alois? What are you doing in my room?" I asked shocked.

"I told you I would see you in the morning (F/N)! It's morning duh." Alois said to me. I blushed of the thought of yesterday.

"Come on now get up!" He said grabbing my sheets. 'No.. My night gown...' Alois grabbed the sheets and threw them across the room forcing me to wake up.

I jumped at him because I didn't want him to see me in my night gown. It was really short because I could move around better in my bed. It reached up to my thighs only. I covered his eyes with my hands and used my knees to pin his arms. I was basically on top of him..

"(F/N)? What are you doing?" Alois asked shocked.

"I don't want you to see me like this!" I told him. We both blushed.

"Why? I don't care." Alois said. My face flushed red and I could feel Alois' arms starting to me under my knees. Pretty soon he broke free from me.

"Ahh!" I yelled as he flipped me and he was over me. We looked into each others eyes for a few minutes the. I tried to pull down my night gown so it would be longer. Alois noticed me doing that he grabbed my arms and put the behind me so I was defenseless.

"A-Alois?!" I said nervously.

"Your legs are really long and pretty." He said as he smiled at me. I couldn't help but blush at his comment. He then put his finger on my chest where my button was. I gasped.

"No, no, no, no. Don't go there Alois!" I said.

"Why not?" Alois replied as he unbuttoned the first button. My face grew red again. I wasn't that busty but I wasn't flat.

"Alois! Stop!" I said trying to squirm away. He just put more body weight on me to stop me.

"If you keep moving I'll remove another one." He said as he unbutton another. I gasped and I flushed red.

"A-Alois!!" I yelled. He laughed.

"This is fun!" He said.

"No it's not!" I said trying to squirm away. He sighed.

"What did I say about squirming?" He said as he put his hand on the third button. I swear I could have died from embarrassment.

"I'm just teasing. Go get ready for breakfast. And hurry up. Don't waist my time. Let's do this again next week shall we?" Alois said as he got off me and helped me up. I couldn't even blush anymore from how hard I was already blushing.. He left the room and I changed into more suitable clothing.

I decided to wear a white dress with some teal accents on the hemming of the bottom of the dress and sleeves. It had puffy shoulders but it wasn't really puffy. I wore a gold necklace with that and braided my hair to the side. I put on some mascara to look cute. I checked my self in the mirror once more before heading to go down stairs. 'This is so embarrassing..'