Chapter 16 - The ball

~Author's Note~

Hiya!~ So, i've been thinking, should I turn this into my OC's P.O.V? Or would you guys like it if I just left it? Please let me know! But anyways I hope you guys are enjoying this! Like and comment! Enjoy!~

-----------------------------------------

~Alois' P.O.V~

(F/N) and I walked down the stairs together and she kept gribbing my arm. She must have been over whelmed by all the people watching us. She's so cute when she's nervous. People came and greeted us and (F/N) stayed with me the whole time.

"Oh! (F/N)!" Elizabeth said while she ran to us with Ciel. 

"Hi Lizzy! Hi Ciel!" (F/N) waved at them.

"You guys are matching! How cute! You guys are like a couple." Elizabeth said as she was studying us.

"Don't we?" I replied as I grabbed her waist and pulled her close. I looked at her and she was as red as a tommato.

"A-Alois?!" She said blushing. She looked at me and I gave her a smile.

"Awwee! You guys are to cute!" Elizabeth said as she was overwhelemed by us.

"Aha.. Thanks." (F/N) said sheepishly.

"Ciel? Don't they looked cute?" Elizabeth asked. He just starred at us.

"It doesn't look like she likes you touching her though." Ciel said as he gave me a stare. 

"Oh, really? I don't think she would mind if I did this." I replied. I leaned in and kissed her cheek.

~Reader's P.O.V~

Alois kissed me on the cheek and I bushed really hard at that.

"A-ALOIS!?" I exclaimed as he did that. I cupped my cheeks with my hands. He gave me a smile and looked at Ciel. I can't belive Ciel saw me be kissed on the cheek by Alois..

"Come on (F/N)! Let's dance!" Alois said as he pulled me towards the dance floor. He held my hand and my waist. I placed my hand on his shoulder and held onto his hand. He was taller than me so I had to look up at him to make eye contact.

We started dancing to the music, but I wasn't good at dancing so I looked really weird. Everytime I tripped I would blush at my stupidity. I was having such a hard time! 

"Hey, look at me when your dancing." Alois said.

"S-sorry." I replied as I looked at him. 

"I'm not good at dancing!" I quietly yelled so only he could hear.

"At least your dancing!" Alois said as gripped my waist. I gave him a nervous smile.

Soon the song was over and people went to talk to each another. I sat down because I was exhausted. I drank so water that Hannah gave to me. Then Ciel comes and sits next to me.

"So.. How's Lizzy?" I asked trying not to make it awkward.

"Well, she asked me if I wanted to come here with her." He replied.

"Oh, I see." I replied. It was silent between us for a while.

"How's it like living with Trancy?" He asked.

"Well... It's not too bad." I replied. He sighed. 

"Umm.. How do you feel about Elizabeth?" I asked. He looked at me with an annoyed face. I gave him a smile. He sighed.

"Well, I've slowly began to accept it and think of her as my cousin." He replied.

"Oh so are you to still betrothed?" I asked again. He shook his head.

"She broke it off." He told me.

"Oh, Sorry. I was just curious." I told him looking down.

A new song was coming on and people started dancing again. Ciel stood up. I guess he went to find Lizzy. I looked up and I see Ciel standing in front of me with his hand out. I blushed but I accepted it. We went to the dance floor and he held my waist as I put my hand on his shoulder. He was shorter than Alois but taller thn me. I'm 5' 1" I liked my short height. We both kept stumbling on eachother's feet.

"Sorry, I'm not a good dancer." He said to me. I laughed.

"I'm not either." I said as I gave him a smile. He gave me a smile back.

"You know, I like your smile." I said as I looked into his crystal blue eye. He blushed but kept looking into my eyes. Because Ciel knew about my eyes. I turned them pink for him. Pink for happy and love. 

"You know (F/N)? I like your eyes." He told me and I blushed. Our feet accidently got caught into eachothers and we fell.

"AHH!" We screamed as we both fell.

~Ciel's P.O.V~

(F/N) and I fell as our feet got tangled when we were dancing. I opened my eyes and (F/N) was on me. Our eyes widened and she got off me. 

"S-sorry! I must have tripped you!" I exclaimed.

"N-no! It was me! I'm not a good dancer!" She replied back. I gave her my hand so she could help her self up. She took it and stood up but she fell back down.

"(F/N)!" I yelled as I went to her. Her face was full of pain, she rubbed her ankle softly.

"You're ankle!" I said. I took her hand off and reached for the ankle.

"Ow, ow, ow!" She replied she scooted away a little. A crowd was begining to form around us.

"(F/N)? Where are you?!" I heard Alois yell.

"Come on (F/N)!" I put her on my back and I dashed to his garden so nobody could see us. As I was running I felt (F/N) hold my shoulders and rested her head on my back. After we got to the garden I set her down softly on the bench. She flinched at the pain a little.

"Th-thank you." (F/N) said as I set her down.

"Sebastian! Come over here!" I yelled. Sebastian suddenly appeard next to me.

"What would you like my Lord?" Sebastian asked.

"Help (F/N)'s ankle. She hurt it while we were dancing." I said.

"You dance with a girl and you hurt her ankle? You shouldn't dance with girls anymore." Sebastian joked. 

"SEBASTIAN!" I yelled embarassed. (F/N) laughed. I looked at her. I liked seeing her smile, it was pretty. Wait.. What did I just say..

"It's okay Sebastian. I fell too. I'm not a good dancer." (F/N) said as she looked at him. Sebatian put some medicine on her ankle and wrapped it with a cloth so it could heal.

"Thank you." (F/N) said as Sebastian finished wrapping her ankle.

"I'll leave you two alone." Sebastian said as he bowed and left. I blushed and looked at (F/N). She looked at me and smiled.

"Thanks for helping my ankle." (F/N) said as she showed me her ankle. She stood up but she wiggled a little because she tried to catch her balance. I reached for her but she placed her hands out.

"No, no. I got it." She said. I nodded. She stood up and looked at me. Then she walked towards me and hugged me. I was surprised but I gave her a hug back.

"You're really warm." She said to me as she gripped my back.

"Thanks." I replied. We pulled apart from the hug and we sat down on the bench. We looked into the the night sky's star. I turned to look at (F/N) and I could see the stars in her eyes, she was beautiful. I think she noticed I was staring at her because she turned to face me.

"You know, you looked pretty today." I said as I blushed. She blushed too and she looked into my eyes. She placed her hand on my hand and she looked back at me.

"C-Ciel, I-I love you."