Chapter 32 - Official?

~Author's Note~

SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG  TO UPDATE!! SORRY! WELL NOW ITS UP :) SORRY IF ITS NOT THAT GOOD. ENJOY~

--------------------------------------------

~Reader's P.O.V~

"I love you" Ciel said. I looked into his deep blue eyes and it seemed as if time had stopped. I was blushing like crazy, Ciel was too.

"Y-you do?" I asked still shocked.

"Don't make me say it again." Ciel said as he looked away. I giggled at his reaction and I leaned in to give him a hug. He tensed up at first but then he became relaxed.

"I'm glad." I replied. When we pulled out of the hug I just started at him and he stared back.

"W-what are you looking at!?" Ciel yelled as he looked away again.

"I'm leaving now!" He yelled in frustration. I laughed at him and I kissed his cheek.

"Bye!~" I said happily. He looked away and he was blushing really hard, then he got up and left my room. I laughed to myself and I fell asleep smiling.

~Ciel's P.O.V~

I exited (F/N)'s room flustered. She kissed my cheek and I had just told her I loved her. I can't believe I just did that...

"Young Master, it seems that (F/N) is getting better. Michelle will be here to pick her up tomorrow morning." Sebastian said. I nodded.

"Bring me something sweet." I said as I left to go into my study. I couldn't focus, I kept thinking about what I just did.

"Ugh!" I screamed out of frustration.

"Young Master, are you alright?" Sebastian asked as he came into the room. He sat the cake on my desk.

"I'm frustrated." I replied as I took a bite of the cake.

"With (F/N)?" He asked.

"Yeah, WAIT HOW DO YOU KNOW?!" I yelled and and used the back of my hand to block my blushing face.

"I heard you two." Sebastian said with a smirk.

"Sebastian! Don't go around listening to other people's conversations!" I yelled at him.

"If I may ask, what are you so frustrated on?" Sebastian said. I glared at him before answering.

"I just.. I just don't know what to do now." I sighed.

"Just act normal around her." Sebastian said as he took my plates away.

"That didn't even help." I said as I rested my head on my hand.

"(F/N) is a person who wouldn't judge you. She wouldn't care much." Sebastian said before he left the room.

I sat in my chair and thought about what he said. He was right, (F/N) wouldn't mind what I do. She's a nice person. I walked to her room and knocked on her door but I didn't hear a response. I opened the door to find (F/N) sleeping. I walked over to her bed and sat where I was before. I stared at her sleeping face, she was really pretty even when she was sleeping.

"Ciel?" I heard her say softly.

"I-i was just checking up on you. How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Much better, thank you." She said as she sat up. I didn't know what to say and she didn't say anything either so we were just staring at eachother.

"What?" She asked.

"Don't stare at me like that!" I yelled and she laughed.

"Sorry, I just didn't know what to say." (F/N) said. I looked at her and turned my head away. 'Why am I being like this! It's just (F/N)! Calm down!' I yelled in my head.

"Hey, um..you don't have to be nervous around me Ciel." (F/N) said softly.

"Huh?" I asked surprised.

"When you liked Lizzy you weren't nervous around her. You don't have to be around me. It's no difference." She replied.

"It's still kinda awkward for me." I replied. She gave me a soft warm smile.

"It's okay, you'll warm up to me again." (F/N) said. I gave a sigh of relief.

"I hope. Sorry, I'm making things so awkward for the both of us." I told her. (F/N) shook her head.

"Don't be! Life is starting to change for the both of us. It's like a new start." She said with a smile.

"Thanks, I'll be taking my leave now." I said before standing up.

"Thanks for coming to check on me." (F/N) said.

"Y-yeah." I replied and left the room.

~TIME SKIP~

~Reader's P.O.V~

"Bye! Thanks for taking care of me!" I said and bowed before I left with Louis.

"Have a good day (F/N)." Sebastian said and he closed the doors. Louis and I proceeded our walk to the tea shop.

"How are you feeling?" Louis asked me.

"Better." I replied.

"How's Michelle doing?" I asked. She was already at her last trimester.

"Doing good, she still asked for things now and then. She can't really bend down any more too." Louis informed me.

"Ahh, I see. I guess my help at the shop will be much needed." I said to him.

"Yes, very." He replied back. Soon we already reached the shop and I entered the shop.

"Im back Michelle!" I said as I threw my arms open to hug her.

"Welcome back (F/N)! I missed you!" Michelle said to me.

"Me too! Is there anything you would like for me to do?" I asked ready to work.

"Nope! It's a slow day today actually. Let's talk about your trip!" Michelle exclaimed and she was leaning in to hear my story.

"Ahh..Sure.." I said. I sat down and started telling her about the cruise and she would gasp now and then and when I talked about Ciel she would nudge me in the arm.

"Oh my gosh, then what happened?" Michelle asked.

"He said he loved me." I replied blushing.

"KYAA!" She screamed.

"What's wrong Michelle?! Contractions?! Are you in labor?!" Louis yelled as he ran from the kitchen to Michelle.

"Ah no. Sorry Lou. Just fangirling over (F/N)'s story. You can go back to working." Michelle said as she kissed Louis' cheek and he left to go back into the kitchen. As soon as he entered the kitchen Michelle gave me a smirk.

"He did now. So..are you guys official?" She asked with sparkles in her eyes.

"Huh? Official?" I asked.

"You know, dating?" She said as she gave me another look. I started to blush.

"Well..no..He hasn't asked me yet." I said kinda bumbed.

"Well, he's going to." Michelle said happily.

"Yeah..I hope."  I said.

"Well, let's go have lunch. I'm sure you haven't eaten yet." Michelle said as she stood up to go to the kitchen and I followed.