Chapter 39 - Helping out

It's been 3 months since Ciel asked me out, our relationship was going good. The only thing we did was hug. Ciel wasn't ready for hand holding or kissing, none of that lovey dovey stuff.

"Ah! Good morning Ciel!" I said as he came to the shop early in the morning. "Are you ready to work?" I asked happily.

"Yeah, sure." He replied nervous.

~A few days earlier~
"Ciel! I need to ask you something!" I yelled as I ran into his study.

"(F/N), what did I tell you about knocking?" Ciel asked a bit annoyed.

"Sorry! Anyways, Since Michelle can't work anymore and Louis is busy working on other things, we could really use some help in the shop!" I told him.

"So what your implying is that you want me to help you in the shop?" Ciel asked and I nodded.

"Exactly! Please? What do you say?" I asked pleadingly. "I'll help you on your paperwork so you'll get caught up!" I looked at Ciel and he just looked at me. We had a staring contest for about a few minutes before he closed his eyes and let out a big sigh.

"Fine." He said. I ran up and hugged him.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Y-yeah, when did you want me to come in?" Ciel asked.

"Next week on Monday! Wear casual clothing! Not the fancy things you wear everyday! I'll see you later!" I said as I ran out of the room.

~End of flashback~
"Ciel, you look cute today!" I said as I admired his outfit.

"Sh-shut up!" He yelled.

"Well, let's get started!"

~Ciel's P.O.V~
"Okay, the first thing we usually do is heat the water. Take that kettle and follow me!" (F/N) said as she gestured me to follow her into the kitchen.

"Okay, then you just fill it in with water until it hits the line." (F/N) demonstrated what I had to do and I followed her. Then we went back to the front of the shop.

"Good! Let me teach you how to act when costumers are around. Okay, I'll come in and pretend I'm a customer. Just act like how you would greet a customer." (F/N) said and she went out the door and came back in. She walked to the front of the counter and smiled at me.

"What do you want? I asked. (F/N) dropped her smile and shook her head.

"Ciel, that's too mean. Be more nice. Here you go out and I'll show you how it's done." She pushed me out the door and went back to the counter. I opened the door and walked inside.

"Welcome! How may I help you today?" (F/N) said happily and with a smile. "See? Like that! Now try it again!" She ran out, then ran back in.

"H-Hello, how may I h-help you today?" I said. She gave me a slight smile.

"That was better, but now your stuttering. just relax!" She came over to me and gave me a side hug. Then the bell rang and a customer came in and I looked to (F/N) and she gave me a smile.

"I got this one."

"Welcome! How can I help you?" (F/N) asked.

"Good morning (F/N)! Can I have the blueberry brewed tea?"

"Absolutely! Let me get that for you!" (F/N) left me to go get the tea, she left me there all by myself..

"Are you (F/N)'s boyfriend?" The customer asked. I blushed but nodded.

"How sweet! How long have you guys been dating?"

"About 3 months now." I answered.

"Here you go! Fresh blueberry brewed tea!" (F/N) said. They handed each other things and then the customer left.

"How did you like that?" She asked me.

"You are good with people (F/N)." I answered.

"Don't worry, it takes time Ciel." Then the door bell rang again, it was another customer. I looked to (F/N) and she gave me a smile and a gesture to tell me that I should try.

"Hello, how may I help you today?" I asked.

"I'm just here for a medium size of green tea?" The lady asked. I nodded and proceeded to the teas where (F/N) taught me. I put everything in a bag and I tied it and proceeded back to the counter.

"Here you go." I said as I handed her the bag, she gave me the right amount of money and she left. I sighed and sat down in apt he chair behind me.

"Great job Ciel! That was perfect! I'm so proud of you!" (F/N) said with a big smile.

"Thanks, did I tell you you look cute today?" (F/N) blushed and looked away but then she smiled.

"Thanks." she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and looked at me which made me blush. "Well, we still got a whole day ahead of us Ciel. I hope you enjoying this, I don't want to bore you. I'm glad your hear too, you keep me company."

"I'm not bored, working with you is cool. Maybe we can do this again?" I asked. She smiled at me and leaned to me and out her head on my shoulder.

"Absolutely. To me, whenever I'm doing anything with you is my favorite thing." She said. It made me blush hard.

"Wha-shut up!" I yelled from embarrassment. (F/N) laughed at me and looked up at me.

"You still can't handle these nice conversations huh?" She said with another smile. "That's okay, you'll just get used to it."

"I look forward to more things we can do, together." I said with a blush.

"Me too."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What did you think of that chapter? It's almost 40 chapters!! Thanks for all of the votes, comments, likes, and reads! You guys are my motivation to me continuing to write my stories! Thanks a bunch!

And if you're new to this book, feel free to follow me for more updates and more books! I'm such an otaku so I fangirl a lot which means lots of anime boyfriends and hub-hubs. Too many to count.

Like always, I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter! Let me know what you guys thought about it! Send messages, comments, likes, and votes! Thank you so much for reading!

Btw, I finished watching 'Angel Beats'..like the last episode was SO sad! NUU!! But i managed to hold all ,y tears in, which was really hard. If I was sitting up the tears probably would've fell down my face but I was lying on my back. Just wanted to let you know ^3^