Chapter 59-I wont fight you

Airport 3rd person

Airport
3rd person

"We fight." as soon as the words left Steve's mouth, Elliott knew what was going to happen, what needed to be done.

Elliott and team cap started to walk forward, the others on the opposite side doing exactly the same.

Elliott's paws thudded onto the ground as his pace started to pick up, his walk turning into a jog, and the jog turning into a run, his eyes set onto rica, her's on his.

Wanda and Sam took to the air, the other flying landing straight down.

When the two teams clashed Elliott made sure he wasn't hitting to hard. His fight wasn't with rica but with the doctor and other winter soldiers.

Rica got a good hit onto Elliott's chin, she took the advantage hitting his side without her claws, she continued to do so until Elliott grabbed her leg with his mouth dropping her to the ground.

Elliott held her down by her shoulders, rica struggled to get out of his grasp. "I see nat taught you well kid."

"Only the best." rica quickly wrapped her front paws around Elliott's shoulders twisting him over onto his back getting ready to throw a hard hit to his face.

But it never hit, a red mist appeared around here arm, Elliott and rica looked over to see Wanda. "I'm sorry." she flicked her hands forward sending rica flying into a truck causing the young girl to moan in pain as she shifted back into human form.

"Thanks." Elliott thanked Wanda getting back onto his paws.

"Next time don't go Easy, because she won't." Elliott nodded as Wanda jogged away to help the others.

"You got heart kid. Where you from?" Elliott turned to see the kid in red and blue spandex struggling to hold up a gateway by himself.

"Queens." the kid responded shakily.

"Brooklyn." Steve grinned as he turned around leaving the kid to himself.

Elliott sighed knowing he probably had to help the kid after Steve decided to leave him to hold up the gateway by himself.

Even though he was on the other side he was a kid, so Elliott ran over shifting into his human form. "Lemme help you kid." Elliott put his hands under the gateway.

"Whoa! Your the hunter!" Spider-man exclaimed excitedly.

"Introductions later, let's get this up" Elliott started to push the gateway up. His inhuman strength kicked in as he was finally able to help spider-man throw it behind onto the ground.