Chapter 29-hydra

New Jersey military camp

ELLIOTT'S POV

The car jolted to a stop causing me to fall off the seat I was in. "What the hell" I picked myself up and in the front seat I saw steve and Natasha laughing at me.

"We're here" Natasha said, she grinned at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Very funny guys" I opened the door and stepped out, my head hurting for the lack of sleep I've been getting.

In front of me was a gate, it looked very old, well that makes sense. "This is it?" Steve asked, he stepped out of the car to meet with me and Natasha.

Natasha held a small phone like device in her hands. "The file came from these coordinates" Natasha said putting away the phone.

"So did I" steve said.

"Huh, this place looks really interesting, I wouldn't mind coming from here" I said walking up to the lock on the gate, I grabbed my knife.

"It's been a long time" steve said. I was able to pick the lock in a few seconds.

I pushed the gate open and motioned for Natasha to enter first. "Ladies first"

Natasha rolled her eyes and patted me on the shoulder. "You just want to see my ass, I know how you guys work" Natasha joked as she entered the facility.

"Oh how did you know?" I said seductively as I followed her inside, past the gates.

"Guy's let's please not do this right now" steve pleaded as he followed us.

"No promises cap" Steve scoffed at my response.

We made our way deeper into the training facility, it was all old brick buildings, it was very dark as well.

"This is the camp where I was trained" Steve brought up as we walked down a path. Natasha was on a cement sidewalk a few feet away, holding the phone looking thing in front of her.

"Has it changed much" I asked him.

"A little" Steve stopped walking, I stopped as well to see him looking at a poll, then ahead of himself. This is kinda rare, I believe he's seeing things, probably his old self. Natasha's voice took him out of his stare, and same with mine.

"This place is a dead end, zero heat signatures, zero waves, not even radio. Whoever wrote the file Must of used a router to throw people off" she explained as she put away the phone thing into her back pocket.