Prologue

(PLEASE READ THE FIRST THE BILLIONAIRE'S BUGBEAR BEFORE READING THIS~)

After thinking what's next, I finally decided to write Miguel's story. Alam kong marami sa inyo ang excited kaya siya na ang inuna ko. Ilalabas ko ang next chapter next week so abangan ninyo~

Thank you so much~

-----------

"I'M finally gonna rest now. I'm sick of all this pain. Everyday, my sister is suffering and I can't bear it anymore." Haizel said and looked at the window.

She was diagnosed with Leukemia.

Tinago niya saamin ang sakit niya hanggang nagpakita ang mga sintomas ng sakit sa katawan niya. We found the bone marrow donor but Haizel refused it. I don't know what the hell is she thinking now that she refused the transplant.

"For 22 years, I was always on the spotlight while my sisters was hidden behind the door of her room. I want her to be free. If dying means freeing her, then I'm willing to die for her to be free."
She said as her tears starts to fall down. I held her hand and gently squeeze it. She doesn't need to die for her.

"Haizel, you don't need to die. You can still help her as long as you accept the operation." I said. If she really ends up not doing the surgery, she will definitely gonna die.

"Miguel, listen to me. If I'm alive, my sister will never go out of her shell. She'll never bloom. My mothet hated her, you know that. Even if she is my twin sister, my identical twin sister, she will still hate her and I want to end that hate." She looks determined to do that. I sighed heavily.

Suddenly the door opened and her parents came in. "Haizel! Why didn't you accept it? You are our only daughter!" What Hazel's mother said strung me.

She only see Haizel as her daughter but how about Hailey? I finally understood everything.

"You still have Hailey, Mom." Haizel said and held her Mom's hand.

"I don't need that useless woman. All I need is you, sweetheart. So please accept that operation. Magiging maayos din ang lahat." Her Mom looks desperate.

Desperately saving Haizel and abandoning Hailey.

I think I heard enough so I decided to leave the hospital. I feel a heavyweight around my heart after hearing Haizel's mother. I don't why I feel hurt suddenly.

Is it because of Haizel's condition?

After a few hours, I decided to visit Haizel again and she is alone now. Her parents are out of sight. I sat beside her and held her hand again.

"Miguel." I looked at her after she called my name.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I think my time is about to come so let me say this." She suddenly said that caught me off guard.

"You don't have to push yourself in speaking. Just take it slow."

"I know that even if I'm gone, I can't guarantee the safety of my sister. My Mom will still hurt her. So can I ask a favor?" She suddenly asked.

What does she mean by that?

"What favor?" I asked.

"Please takecare of her." She said and smiled at me.

"Okay. I will takecare of her." I will take care of her. I can do that for her.

"Do you why I'm asking this favor?" She asked again na pinagtaka ko.

"I'm asking this favor because I know that the person you love is not me, but my sister, Hailey." That made me froze.

"How did I know? The way you look at my sister from a far looks different from the way you look at me. Nakikita kitang ngumingiti kapag nakikita mo siya and I'm happy about that." The one I love is Hailey?

Now that she mentioned it, It feels like something was off about me when I first saw Hailey. Now that she said that, I think I fell for her.

"I know na hindi ka pa kilala ng kapatid ko but I know that she will love you too the way you love her." She sounds like she was assuring me.

Will she love me?

"She is kind, a jolly person and a very naughty woman but she hid that when my parents are around especially around my mom." She said while smiling. She was holding her tears while sayong those words.

"Please love her with all your heart." And showed a sincere smile. How can I refuse that favor while showing that smile to me?

"She doesn't have any ally with her now. Especially that I'm about to die. My one and only wish for her is to be happy. So please make her happy." And her fall down from his eyes. I hugged her while gently patting her back.

"I'll definitely gonna make her happy."

-----------