Chapter 9 - Promise?

1000 words

After they had dinner Hawks helped her clean up the kitchen.

"So... maybe now you can tell me more about your family?" He saw her flinch and put his hand on her shoulder "you don't need to answear if you don't want to"

"N-no... it's fine.... I trust you" she finished cleaning the dishes and got on the couch hugging her knees "come on let's chat"

He finished drying and putting away the dishes and went sit by her side. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah... where do I start?... I have a older brother, but I doubt that he knows that I exist since mom and dad told me they don't talk to him anymore... they sold my brother to an agency after he got his quirk then they had me.... I never could go anywhere alone, or with then, kinda like Rapunzel" she giggled sadly "I was home schooled all my life and I doubt that they would let me go away to do an university or anywhere at all...  my big brother is actualy a pro hero now days... I don't know nothing about his work but... there was one time that I was watching and it was about a new gang that was terrorizing   some people in the east side of this city, he had already debuted and he was very... attention calling. In the tv I saw his powers, I saw him helping people, I saw him being a hero and now I want to be like him! I want to be strong and be able to help others!"

He nodded his head listening to every word.

"I don't care if I will be his shadow for the rest of my life, I just want to be by his side" she smiled at Keigo, her older brother.

"Who is your brother? He also have wings like us right? I can help you search for him, just tell me his name and I can use my team to het in contact with him!" He put his hand on her shoulder and pulled her closer to a side hug

She shook her head "I'm thankful for you ofering help but... I prefer to do this alone, and I have alredy encountered him!" She laid her head on his shoulder and felf him petting her head

"Oh! And how was he?" He smiled and keep petting her head

"He was awsome! So cool and good looking! And his wings?? So damn fluffy!" He chuckled and felt a pain in his heart "And how did he reacted when you told him you were his sister?"

"I... didn't told him that I'm his sister" she hid her face in the crook of his neck

"What?! Why?" He looked at her surprised

"I'm scared that his going to hate me... I'm bot brave enough to be hated by the last person that I consider being my family..." y/n felt tears in her eyes "I don't want to be alone again!" She hiccuped and started crying

He held her firm in his arms "Don't worry about him, when you tell him no matter his answer I will always be with you"

"Do you promise?"

"W-what?"

She lifted her head and looked into his eyes. "Do you promise that don't matter what my brother says you will stay with me and be my big brother?" E/c eyes meet golden eyes.

He nods and touch his forehead with her "I swear for my life that you will never   have to be alone any more, no matter what your brother say I will stay by your side and be your brother" they both smiled and hugged each other

--------timeskip-------

After talking and watching some anime y/n fell asleep with her head on his lap, he combed her hair with his fingers and caressed her cheek with adoration.

He never had a place to call home, or someone to call family, that was something different and that he always wished to have those things and now he had it.

'I know that I shouldn't wish for your sadness but... if that "brother" of hers say that they aren't family I will finally have a family but.... I don't want to see her sad, it's best to wait for the result'

He got up and picked her up carrying her like a princess in his arms, the Hawks pajama that he gave her was so cute on her, Haru and Void followed him to her bedroom. He put her in her bed and tucked her in.

"Goodnight little sister" he kisser her forehead and left a feather by her side. "Okay! Time to go" he turned around and saw Haru jumping on her bed then Void laying by the side of her head he petted both and went to the balcony, Keigo looked at her one more time and headed home.

--------timeskip-------

Y/n woke up on her bed by the assistence of a loud alarm clock from her phone, a crow cawing and a dog howling.

"OKAY I'M UP! YOU ALL CAN SHUT UP!" one pillow went to each thing, one to the crow that was flying around, one to the dog that was on her bed fell on the floor, the last to her cellphone that was charging by the side of a red feather.

(On the Hawks Agency in his office)

"Hahahahahahahaha!" Keigo almost feel from his chair from how much he was laughing.

He didn't expected that she would wake up so aggresive and trow pillows at everything that was annoying her, he would never wake her up with loud noises, EVER.

(Back to y/n)

Y/n went to take a bath and got ready for school, this hole week would just be training with Keigo and getting ready for the sports festival, it's her chance of being part of the herp course she won't let it go easily.

.......................................................

Surprise! I still will update friday this is a present from me to you all of you.

See you friday! ~♡

(Hi silent readers! Love you all ~♡)