Chapter 12 - Sports Festival Part 2

She keep running at a good pace, some other students had surpassed her.

Y/n was starting to hate Present Mic more and more.

"WELL THEN MISSY, IF THE FIRST BARRIER WAS SUCH A CINCH, THEN WHADDYA THINK OF THE SECOND!?"

Y/n was starting to breath kinda heavily. But could keep her pace, some of the students from 1-A were in front of her.

"YOU FALL, AND YOU'RE OUT!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT IDEA, MAYBE YOU CAN CRAWL!! IT'S..... THE FAAAAAAALL"

"It's just a glorified tightrope walk" she heard the frog like girl said then saw her go on the rope

Y/n took a good distance from the hole and sprinted to the tip, jumping in the last minute  to the other side.

She stood on the next plataform in front of everyone that had arrived there.

Her powerful posture, determined e/c eyes and h/l h/c tied up framing her face perfectly, not even breaking a sweat, everyone that was there thought the same.
'She looks unreachable'

From behind she could heard a "THIS IS MY SUPER CUUUTE..... BABY!!"

Y/n keep giving big jumps from plataform to plataform, surpassing a few students. But the last one she gave her all jumping high enough to  get her to the end of that barrier. Being the first to reach the end, right in front of the half n half boy that was getting of the line. "Sup!" she waved at him, turned around and kept running.

The half n half boy was stunned for a few seconds, him and everyone else didn't thought that this would happen, the first place was stollen in the blink on the eye.

"AND THE PLAYER IN THE LEAD HAS HIS PLACE STOLEN! CLASS 1-A MAY NOT HAVE THE BEST ONES?!" said Present Mic screaming like always

"THAT BITCH AGAIN?!" the angry ash blond porcupine screamed as everyone was back to running no longer stunned by that action.

The half n half boy caught up to Y/n and started to run by her side. "I thought that you didn't wanted the first place"

"I still don't want it, you can go ahead and have it for yourself" she looked at him for a second

"Why? Do you think that you won't be able to get it?" his cold voice really surprised her

"That's not it, my isntinct is telling me to not get first place, nor any number under 40"

"Is that your power? To be able to preadict thing?" they were still running, it was surprising of how they weren't running out of breath by being running and talking at the same time.

"No! Hell no!"

"So how can you trust your instincts so blindly?" he looked at her face with the most serious expression on his face Y/n had ever saw.

"My brother told me to believe in my instincts over anything else, and use my head as second player!" Y/n tapped herself on head and smiled at him "You better start to run faster, that Bakugo guy from your class is going to catch up any minute now, go on! Get the first place for me too!" She smiled wildly, giving him another little push and started to slow down.

"THE PLAYERS ON THE LEAD ARE SEPARETAD FROM THOSE BUNCHED UP IN BEHIND! BUT I WON'T SAY HOW MANY ARE PULLING HEAD, SO DON'T GET COMPLACENT AND KEEP GOING FOWARD!!" 

'Present Mic how many villains did you made deaf?' Y/n took a deep breath and looked at the next barrier.

"AND NOW WE COME TO THE HIDDEN FINAL BARRIER!! IT'S TRUE FORM NONE OTHER THAN... THE MINE FIELD RIGHT OUT OF RAMBO 3!"

'Yes! this will be so easy!!!' Y/n looked determined at the back of the half n half boy 'Let me give you a little show!' a sinister smile appeared on her face.

"IT'S SET UP SO THAT IF YOU LOOK CAREFULLY, YOU CAN SEE WHERE THE LANDMINES ARE PLACED!! STRAIN YOUR EYES AND FEET!! IN ANY CASE THEY'RE LANDMINES!THEIR NOT LETHAL, BUT THEY BANG BIG AND BRIGHT, SO YOU'LL DEFINITELY KNOCK A STOOL OR TWO LOOSE!"

"Obviously that depends on the person." 

'Aizawa-san... I want you to be my teacher! You look scary but you were worried about me back then weren't you?... please let me be your student!!!'

Y/n saw half n half up front, but the second she was going to step in the mine field she heard the angry porcupine screaming again.

"What is it this time?" She smiled brightly at the thought that Bakugo was angry. 

"HAHHAH! IT DON'T MEAN A THING TO ME!!" Explosion boy surpased her and half n half boy by flying with his exploxions. "YO, YOU THINK YOU MIGHT'VE ISSUED YOUR LITTLE WAR DECLARATION TO THE WRONG RIVAL!!?" he looked pretty pissed.

Mic took a deep breath, Y/n still hadn't moved in the mine field only observing the ones that were ahead of her. "AND THE LEAD HAS BEEN UPSET!! REJOICE, MASS MEDIA!! THIS IS JUST THE SORT OF DEVELOPMENT THAT YOU CRAVE!! WHY, EVEN THOSE WHO ARE TRAILING BEHIND ARE PUTTING SPURTS!!! HOWEVER THEY'RE PULLING EACH OTHER BACK..." Bakugo was very close to Todoroki, the same was trying to pull him back. "WE EFFECTTIVRLY HAVE TWO KIDS IN THE LEAD!!!?"

Y/n looked at her side and saw a green haired boy digging for the mines, she got closer to him and tapped his shoulder "Yo!" The boy almost had a heart attack, "Do you need help? I know exactly where all the mines are" he looked at her stunned and nodded slowly "all right!" She helped him gather a lot of then "good luck!" She waved at him while he nodded and put his plan into action flying over everyone one else.

"HE OVERTOOK THEM! HE OVERTOOK THEEEEEM!"

Right behind him the angry porcupine shouted "DEKU!!!!!!! DON'T YOU DARE GO AHEAD OF ME!!!" He used his explosions to fly trying to catch up.

Todoroki created a passed of ice for himself.

Taking the advantage that he gave, letting everyone stunned she ran behind him surpassing everyone but the two that were in the lead that where already running.

As the brocolli boy started to lose altitude he put each foot in each shoulder of the male leads, with that weird metal snowboard that he had he smashed it on the floor and flew to the other side.

"IN NO TIME AT ALL MIDORYA BLEW DUST IN THEIR EYES!! AND NOW HE'S CLEARED THE LANDMINE AREA ENTIRELY!!"

The h/c girl simply smiled while she kept runnin, with her eyes closed in the dust cloud that was supposed to blind her.

"DAMN, ERASERHEAD. YOUR CLASS IS INSANE!! WHAT ARE YOU TEACHING THEM!?"

"I didn't do anything. This is all the fruit of the fires they lit in each other."

"WHOO-EY WHO COULD HAVE PRECIDICTED THIS OUTCOME WHEN THE TRIAL BEGIN!? TGE MAN WHO HAS RETURNED TO THE STADIUM IN TRIUMPH IS NONE OTHER THAN..."

"MIDORIYA IZUJU!! HIS WILL BE A NAME TO KNOW!!"

Y/n was right behing the duo inside the tunnel, as they got closer to the exit she slowed down slightly.

"Yes!" She fist bumped the air and got out after Bakugo getting 4th place.

'One step closer!' She smiled and sat on the floor finally taking a breath and relaxing a little.

Midnight appeared on the podium again and began talking.

"And so it's over! Now everyone,  here are the results!"

1 Class A Midoria Izuku

2 Class A Todoroki Shouto

3 Class A Bakugou Katsuki

4 Class C Takami Y/n

That moment made her realize her mistake, she was having so much fun that she forgot to get a place with less highlight.
.
.
.
.
.
.

---------------------------------------------
I kinda runned with this one sorry.

1300 words

Hi silent readers lov u❤