♠ Prologue ♠

Prologue

Alessandro:

SPG!!!

(Daplin mga bata! Dili pwede below 18..)

"Turn around," I demanded. She turned around immediately and leaning herself against this hard wall, inside my comfort room where I left locked outside.

The sound of the condom pack which I hastily tore apart using my teeth made her giggled boldly while brushing her round butt against my bulge here. Sh*t.

"Come here," I inserted mine with force and quickly made back and forth—I didn't plan to take this long. Rovy, the new model in the company, didn't want to take the money from me as to her advertisement fee—she wanted to be f**cked by the CEO.

"Ohh! This is so much better than money, babe..!" She exclaimed while sneaking out on me behind her—slamming her rough and hard now.

Mahigpit kong hinawakan ang bewang niya while crushing her other breast. She was beyond sexy as hell! Damn it, she f***ing disturbed my work just to tell me she wanted to be f**cked, good and hard.

And I was giving it now..

Her timing was perfect though!

"Ahh..." Her moans were f**ckly loud. "Ohh... Ahh, Alessandro! F**k me more, please.." I pinned her head against the wall while she arched her behind to give me much better access of her.

Itinaas ko ang isang binti niya—instantly she held her own leg upward while stroking herself down there.

I was f**cking Rovy like I was in car race—and hell yeah, this was all good, at least.. I tilted my head and felt me coming all the way. F*ck!

I was breathing wild and fast, chasing my own air. I fixed myself, I knew I looked mess now.

"Babe, I need to cum too.. Hindi pa ako tapos.." What? I could sense her aversion of my sudden release. I smirked at her while buttoning back my polo and my tie. I threw and disposed the condom.

"But I'm done. Also, take the money with you." I blatantly answered telling that straight to her shocked face. She was undeniably mad before rushing out the door—well, at least, I was being gentleman to open the door for her—and pay her. She deserved it anyway. When I went out the comfort room, Ija was patiently waiting on the couch. He was clearly holding his laughter while tapping his fingers on the cover sheet.

"What brought you here?" This ain't supposed the place where I entertained people like Ija and talked highly classified issues. Surely, iyon naman ang ipinunta niya rito sa Verde Corps, my company. In such a young age, I was running a great company.

"The moaning sounds, brought me here, actually." Then, he laughed badly. Halatang pinipigilan lang naman niya at mukhang kanina pa talaga ito.

Tinitigan ko lang siya.

"I have tons of business to do, Ija. Pwede ka na sigurong umalis and may rest in peace?" Tumayo ako. Both hands on my pocket. Yet I didn't believe he ain't got his objectives for coming here today.

"Are you in for a new assignment?" Yeah? I stared back at him, Ija, my partner. Well, let's say, we were both running two worlds here. We both sometimes the evil and in some way, the good one. It f**cking depends!

He held me this white folder. I opened it and started reading everything. I looked back at Ija who was confidently settling himself on the couch.

"Shall we talk this over phone later?" Ibinigay ko uli ang folder rito. "And yes, I'm in. Email me later the rest of the information." Ija nodded and smiled. Sabi ko na, hindi ito basta-bastang susulpot sa kompanya ko without his reasons. I puffed an air before I went back on my table and continued things that I should had finished earlier before Rovy interrupted my lustful mind. Damn.

***

"Wait, Ija, I need to find first a woman who'll agree with me to be my wife, right?" Oh damn it! Before I could penetrate Mayor Martinez Topaz, the secret drug lord sa bayan ng Malinaw—I needed to stay there to check on that old man and to gather more information was not that easy.

Mayor Topaz was surrounded by his men. It could be easy to rain bullets at them but to spill every detail coming from his own mouth? That would a bit hard to do—I need concise plan.

"In that way, mapapadali ang assignment mo, Ale." Kalmadong saad ni Ija sa kabilang linya while I was still here inside my car, I was about to grab a take out from this favourite restaurant but I was hooked already by the email Ija sent to me.

"And how the hell I persuade a woman to be my wife for weeks living in that town?" And that woman should cooperate with my plans! Where to find that woman, Ija!? The f**k—ito talaga i-sa-suggest niya? My blood was boiling at its highest level at siguro'y dala na ng gutom ko.

I pushed my car's door to open. I forgot to tell secretary to buy me a dinner—and didn't want to bug him for my dinner when I could do it myself.

"Aray!"

"A-Arayyy.. Nabali 'ata ang braso ko..!"

Sinong nabalian ng braso? Nagmamadali akong lumabas—may nabangga ba akong tao kanina at ngayon lang nag-react? Nakaluhod ang babae sa may gulong, hawak-hawak nga ang braso nito. She was wearing this old cap, faded black shirt where she tucked her high-waisted shorts.

Sexy. Kahit naka-tsinelas lang na malaki sa paa nito. I bet she stole it somewhere.

"S-Sir, nabangga niyo po ako ngayon lang talaga.. Ang sakit ng braso ko oh, hindi 'ata ako makatayo.. A-Araaayyy.." I crossed my arms and arched my brows while deeply scrutinizing this young lady in front of me—crying.

"Take off your cap, let me see your face." Utos ko. Natigil ito sa pag-iyak-iyak. Our eyes met at kahit madilim sa bahaging ito—it seemed she has pretty dark brown eyes. Matangos na ilong, pouty lips, she seemed wearing no make-up and yet looked, well, fine and pretty.

She took off her cap and her long straight hair fell over her shoulder. Bahagya niya itong inayos dahil natatakpan ang mga mata niya sa side bangs niya.

Napatango-tango ako.

"And you seemed good in acting, right?"

"H-Ho?" Tss. She was even shocked that she was hell good in acting and lying.

"Do you want money, right?" Direstahang tanong ko. Then she nodded ten times, I think. I smirked at this young lady who tried to snatched money and fool the hell of me—kung hindi siguro ako ang nabangga niya ngayong gabi, siguradong may maloloko 'to. Talagang may luha, e..

"Yes po, sir!" You see? Sumigla 'agad ang boses nito hearing the word 'money'.

"Alright. Stand up and let's talk over there. Let's talk business while having dinner." Turo ko sa isang Chinese restaurant. Nauna akong naglakad at alam kong lakad-takbo siyang nakasunod sa'kin while I was crossing the pedestrian lane.

"Ah, ako nga pala si Ace Montereal—"

"Hindi ko tinatanong ang pangalan mo, so shut up. I will be the one to put a name to you." I pushed the door and thought about a name for her—well, she had already a good name, Ace, huh?

But I need her to agree with conditions first—without much self-introductions. Most especially, names.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n:

Hello, miss you ALL!

Last series of Good Boys Gone Bad is now OTW.. LOLs..

***

GUSTO NIYO PO BANG MANALO NG LOAD? CHECK-OUT MY NEW YOUTUBE PA-CONTEST PROMO while promoting my books on the video.. Follow the steps correctly po! Good luck!

Announcement of winners is on Sep. 25, 2020..!!!