PAGE 1

Dabi P.O.V.

Shigaraki is more irritable than usual right now we're all here but it looks like there's someone else we're waiting for. a familiar purple mist appear a girl in grey camouflage military pants a matching strapless bra with a black leather jacket flung over her shoulders and a camo baseball cap walks through she has long black hair, straight sleek and shiny she's slender, but her curves are hard to miss she's wearing combat boots too I can't lie she's a looker.

She snaps her finger and suddenly she's right in front of me she looks me over floating till were face to face, what is her quirk?

her lips crash into mine while her arms slide across my shoulders her tongue strokes mine I put my hands on her waist and kiss back immediately taking charge she doesn't fight me and follows my lead her hands rest on my shoulders before she slowly pushes herself off of me that was a pretty hot but short make out session it was great and all but now I'm just confused she's a pro hero, what is she doing here?

"sorry I'm late" she says more to the screen than too any of us in the room, "no matter I'm just glad you came, now Tomura introduce her to everyone" All for one says from behind the screen, Shigaraki grumbles and stands up from his seat, "this is Yuno Lin, some of you know her as the solo hero Wildfire she's my masters daughter she'll be helping us on our next job" She makes herself comfortable on the bar stool, "you guys just call me Yuno. whatever your stupid plan is I'll help only if I want to"

Shigaraki doesn't seem to mind her attitude or maybe it's that he's used to it because if anyone else said something like that he would've thrown a temper tantrum, "all you have to do is infiltrate UA and get some information for us that's all"

tch, a hero working with villains this society has gone to shit, "are you a hero or are you a villain?" she grins and the reaction puzzles me, "that's simple really, I'm neither, I'm just Yuno Lin doing whatever I have to, to get by titles like hero and villain don't interest me I do whatever the fuck I want eventually both sides are going to crumble away and a new monarchy will be created by rebels like me the world isn't so black and white so, why do I have to live like it is?" that's certainly a unique perspective.

she retreats behind a warp gate it looks like Kurogiri's but I know Kurogiri didn't open the gate she leaves and I look at Kurogiri, "what's her quirk exactly? that looked like your warp gate"

"as Tomura has said she is the daughter of All for one her quirk is also All for one, but she mainly relies on a copying quirk rather than her father's quirk" Shigaraki sneers at me, "did you think we'd just forget your displays of affection with the boss's daughter"

"no, I don't really care what you think so can we get to the real reason we're here I doubt the intro was the main event"

"for now, we wait for Yuno she'll be back in a few hours until then make yourselves comfortable"

The rest of the members asked more questions about Yuno, I sit at the bar just observing and listening, so far I've noted that she's dirty mouthed lazy addicted to sexually harassing people a talented artist,l a streaker with a hot temper and is completely unpredictable, she's a wild child who likes to party.

after 3 hours Yuno returns looking like the pro hero midnight, "what took you so long?" Shigaraki asks sounding annoyed, "looking like someone isn't being someone the plan was going smooth until hound dog got nosey I had to lie and wait, anyway I got what you wanted, so what exactly is this about?"

"you won't help us so I won't tell you" Yuno glares at Shigaraki before she drops the papers on the desk and turns to leave a warp gate already open behind her, "call me when you need me for something else in 3 years, or never, never works best for me" she walks through and it closes.

"hey you stupid old man" her voice is heard through the screen before it goes blank.

Yuno P.O.V.

"tch, keep this up and your boy will be the reason for your demise and I'll watch it all from the side lines he's stupid, naïve, arrogant, and a brat, his plan will fail like he always does"

"sounds to me like you actually care" he teases and laughs, "I won't say I don't because that would be a lie we grew up friends I actually liked him at some point in time than he changed and pushed me away because I wanted to be a hero either way let's get this show started"

I usually train with my dad the old man keeps insisting that my All for One is stronger than his I just haven't awakened it yet apparently I did once when my quirk manifested but never again, because of my quirk I'm a one woman army so I work alone I get called in by other heroes when there are major disasters either than that I prefer to be left alone.

Lately I've been working on endurance and strength training some of the enhancement quirks literally tare my muscles apart it heals but the pain is excruciating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- To anyone  interested, I just started a discord serve that aims to help writers. Improve, grow and learn within the writing community.

The server helps writers, with votes, reviews and reads. From different channels featuring Webnovel. Wattpad. Royal Road and more.

If anyone is looking to grow their fan base for a patreon the link will be in the comments section below as well as my bio.

P.S Enjoy the book!!!