PAGE 2

Yuno P.O.V. 

I switch off the tv and wear a jacket. Roday is my mother's birthday I always visit her grave and tell her what's up with my life, my mother was no angel, but she was no demon either so I figured she's between heaven and hell and is bored as fuck, so I tend to rock up and entertain her every once in a while. 

after spending 2 hours venting I get back to my apartment. 

"hey streaker"

 I groan and turn to see the idiot who has the balls to call me that, "ugh, it's you, what do you want?" 

"I was assigned the role of spying on you every once in a while, but I'm not into stalking so I invited myself over plus Kurogiri mentioned you have a pretty sweet stash of genuine vintages in your liquor cabinet" Hot patchwork face says

"yeah but that's at my house not here, but in the mean time you and I can hangout somewhere pretty fun not even heroes know about this club it's really cool" 

I'll take his silence as a yes. I put on some black sneakers and he looks me up and down.

 "seriously?" he raises a brow before he opens my wardrobe and throws jean shorts and a leather jacket in my face, "wear that and we can go anywhere you want"

I sigh and comply, I was wearing black lingerie with a short lacy kimono dress now it's jean shorts, bra, and leather jacket, "happy now?" 

"I was enjoying the view, but I guess this will do seeing as we're going out in public and everything" he gesture to my physique. 

I roll my eyes and warp to the club using the back entrance.

"ey, spitfire who's your friend" a bartender asks. 

I look over at Dabi he's so tall I want to punch him for his luck. 

"my boyfriend, do you know where the old man is? I want to introduce him" 

Dabi stands next to me and I kid you not if I want to I could literally rest my head on his shoulder. scratch that I did. 

I introduce Dabi to Macao, he's basically been my second dad since we met, this guy literally knocked some sense into me. 

I head to the bar and make 2 glasses of my famous spit fire drink this shit makes you high as fuck.

I make 2 more for me and Dabi. We sit in the V.I.P section and just chat, he's a pretty interesting guy, highly intelligent, and a little crazy, but not psychotic or sociopathic, looking at him and the way he does things it can blur the lines between the two. 

After more glasses of spit fires Dabi and I are currently laughing at the stars, we walk into an alley way and I kick a trash can, blue flames attack the entire passage way, who's quirk is this? It's powerful too, I turn to Dabi and he won't stop laughing at me.

"that's my quirk, when did you copy it" 

"from the moment we first met I can't turn it off so accidents like that happen all the time, but I don't care" I do it again and dance in the flames, their so hot its chilling I look at Dabi, he has a relaxed expression on his face. 

a hero shows up and I make Dabi disappear locking him in a time vault, a quirk that takes someone into a dimension right next to ours in there time doesn't exist you don't age at all plus you can stand right next to everyone and they won't see you or hear you. 

It's the pro hero Kamui, he's always up my ass about everything, "Yuno, what the hell are you doing?" see.

I glare at him and he glares back he's not in his hero costume I guess he's off today.