PAGE 29

Dabi P.O.V. 

I open my eyes and blue eyes are starring right at me, the hell are you?

he tilts his head and smiles at me, whos this pink cheek chipmunk, another chipmunk sits on my stomach. I didnt feel the weight of the one now theres two and their heavy. 

go away Im trying to sleep 

The floor cracks and I wake up my head is killing me Chipmunks?

Dammit I feel nauseous.

I get up and Im in a soft bed. I dont recognise this place, but Im getting a feeling of déjà vu.

I walk around the house its a really small place.

Oh, hey youre awake

My attention is glued to the screen the news report is talking about the attack. Yuno was flung into the air like a weightless ball by gigantomachia she disappeared in time and theres a large bang the cameras shows Yuno unconscious all her clones vanished. 

Next is just glimpses here and there theres 3 giant Yunos holding back Machia and flinging him over to us.

I see myself fighting Hawks tch that fried chicken was lucky Yunos there. Yuno kicked me pretty hard rewatching it I can feel the pain all over again. 

I look over at the girl, who are you? And where am I? 

just south of Daiki city you came here a few days ago and collapsed on my floor

I walked here? I dont remember that. mind if I use your phone I need to make a call 

sure, right over there 

what do they call you?

  Gail, just call me Gail that explains the sense of déjà vu I felt.

Gail P.O.V. 

He looks relieved when the person hes trying to reach answers. I know Im not dreaming hes the villain that was on tv fighting Hawks and got bashed by wildfire. 

calm down dammit I said Im okay I dont know the hell are you doing to Raiden? By the way they should start wearing gloves their quirks similar to Shigarakis dammit quit being so stubborn I dont know but Ill be there dont fucking hang up on me okay okay tell the chipmunks I said goodnight you too 

He throws the phone in my hands and heads out, hes not even going to say thank you? what an asshole.

After a few hours he comes back with a backpack and different clothing, his scars are gone too, he walks past me and into my room. I make dinner and knock on his door, come in I enter and open my wardrobe picking out what Ill wear for todays job.

The red dress with black flowers that you tucked away would look nice on you he casually states typing on the phone.

He raises a brow at an image on his screen. Im baffled, how does he know about that dress but its too far away for me to reach and Im not in the mood to dig for it. 

A long shadow sends chills up my spine. I turn around and hes reaching for something.

My eyes widen, thats where I keep my private things, a box of tampons falls and he casually catches it. 

He makes some comment about the brand before he hands it over to me. Why does he look like he already knows whats in there? he grabs the box of condoms and raises a brow at me. 

You are one lonely chick, Im trying to not look because the look in your eyes tells me youre not happy about me looking through your stuff but you have something tucked away in here that I need