PAGE 33

Gail P.O.V. 

This is the fourth night in a row I hear a bit of moaning and groaning from Dabis room its not so loud it could keep anyone awake.

I get up and walk around the neighbourhood just thinking arouses my sexual frustration.

  I really want Dabi though, but how do I compete with someone like Yuno I can tell from just looking at them theyve been through a lot together.

Dabi doesnt look like the type to act like this, and just knowing that underneath all that crazy theres just a whole other person reserved for his special girl makes me want to be his special girl. 

He seems to not like the idea of someone else even looking at her, when I walk into my room to get some stuff he always tries to cover her up despite my being a girl.

The way hes not disgusted by her period and even seems to know more about it than her just says a lot about how close they are. 

The way he is with his sons is a whole other thing entirely, he always knows what they need before they do. Yuno just always looks like shes glowing after sex, he always looks happy when he sees that shes satisfied.

He finds pleasure in pleasuring her.

The way youre biting that lip says a lot you know

I look up and its Tank.

Hey Rose, you up for a little fun

Well, why not. 

I open the door to my apartment and smile.

Yuno smirks at me, Someone got laid huh! It was really good too, but I dont think it was enough Dabi wont be here for another hour so I think thats enough time to push those pleasure buttons of yours

  She just appears in front of me and kisses my lips.

Woah, youre stiff. Dont fight it I dont bite

~

I cum and Yuno just has a sadistic grin on her face.

Woah, you a freak girl no wonder youre so unsatisfied, most men arent into all this shit. Bondage, toys and whips. You genuinely enjoy being tortured youre such an odd duck

All these things disappear and I get dressed she sits back on the couch but then disappears I take a long bath and relax in the tub.

~

I said that shit pisses me off Yuno

Dabi sounds pissed after a while I can hear Yuno moaning shes getting dicked down pretty hard.

I get out of the tub and wrap myself up in a towel.

Dabi is relentless I can hear him pounding her while yelling. 

At this point I give his stamina a round of applause.

It finally goes quiet and I can finally go to sleep. I wake up and open my door Dabi is closing his behind him, he glares at me and I dont know if I should close the door or what. 

He walks away and grabs a few pots and pans I didnt know he could cook.

Unless you are into being burnt alive I suggest that when I turn around you better be gone

Actually, I am into that kind of stuff didnt your girlfriend tell you?

He cooks on the stove ignoring me. I walk over to him and touch him activating me quirk I can make him feel whatever Ive felt before. So, I want him to feel how his girlfriend made me feel.