PAGE 23

Yuno P.O.V.

Kurogiri open a warp gate to her apartment for me in 30 minutes Dabi what did you just do?

I cant move and my back hurts Yuno stay awake dammit what? what did you do? thats Storm, I cant talk bastard literally stabbed me in the back with something Its getting harder to breath.

shes fine now move out of the way 

Dabi stands in front of me, despite what you might think this is more for you than it is for me wipe that grin off your face then stop enjoying this so much.

you can regenerate right? Because if not youre going to die here is he pouring gasoline all over my house?

The fuck.

Youre about to slip into unconsciousness soon so I need you to listen to me very carefully when you wake up this is what youll tell the pros his mouth has been moving for days I cant hear a thing hes saying.

He unbuttons my shirt and burns my thighs his flames never hurt me before so whats the deal now. Dabi that hurts my throat is so dry it hurts to talk, my ears are dry my nostrils are dry now its Twice as hard to breath. 

what the heck Dabi what are you doing to her? Hawks? Im dreaming arent I?

  I was just having a little fun, like my handy work? 

You took advantage of her? You bastard.. they fight Dabi isnt using his flames a warp gate opens and Dabi sets the house on fire I cant believe Hawks didnt notice it. 

My body hurts, Yuno, dont close your eyes stay conscious beep. heart rate is steady. Beep. Yuno I need you to wake up can you hear me?.

Go away Im tired. Yuno do that again do what again, Hawks youre so annoying.

Why do I hear that annoying beep everyday all day its a muffled sound and a beep?

youre about to slip into unconsciousness soon so I need you to listen to me very carefully when you wake up this is what youll tell the pros Dabi? This feels like déjà vu.

Yuno fucking focus.. screw you Dabi go to hell Yuno if you close your eyes again Ill burn you awake.. go ahead and try you bastard Im not afraid of you

He laughs and starts talking I cant hear what hes saying there are sirens in my ears Police car? No ambulance.

Shes barely breathing. miss youre okay huh? If Im okay why does Hawks behind you look like that. 

Yuno? Did he touch you? I shake my head no.

Why did my body rush to defend him so fast. Shes still responsive thats good keep talking to her

no. I dont want to talk.

That was a verbal response it sounded like a no to me. I cant make out the rest  Hawks shut up please stop talking that stupid look on your face makes me nauseous.

Tartarus 3 days Jeanie hasnt responded in days. Hawks, Tartarus in 3 days Yuno? Sorry but shes unconscious ... the hell I am I can hear you just fine. 

Again, its a Beep If I hear that beep one more time Im going to lose my mind. 

Hawks P.O.V.

I rush into the hospital Yuno just woke up. Shes been asleep for a month and she wakes up in such a mood.

Yuno

She turns and looks at me taking a step only to lose her balance. I rush over and catch her.

  Hawks I didnt mean too