PAGE 12

Dabi P.O.V. 

the league members look at me expectantly.

"we're not on speaking terms so I think Toga should distract her" 

"get on speaking terms" Toga gives me a little push, "big sis probably misses talking to you, you're perfect as a distraction"

"no" they're just letting me get close to her just to hurt her. 

Kurogiri seems to get it, he gives me a knowing look and makes a call. I sit on the couch.

Toga won't stop glaring daggers at me.

"what's your glitch crazy?"

"you know she misses you –"

I cut her off "she's not my girlfriend, you know how she feels about Macao and where we stand when it comes to the guy. I don't think it's a good idea getting close to her like that"

"so, you like her?" she has that stupid wide grin on her face 

"it's not like that" 

"you're not exactly saying you don't either" Shigaraki's raspy voice says from behind. 

"exactly" i say

I get up and walk to my room this is seriously bothering me, three months of not talking and I still can't get her out of my head or that stupid dream. 

Yuno P.O.V.

Hawks insisted on having a movie night at my apartment. I slept like a log half way through it, not that it was boring, or that I don't enjoy Keigo's company, but I was exhausted.

This morning I went out with hawks again, we just walked and talked for hours, next week is the top 10 thingies he asked me to come along told him I'm still undecided it's not my scene.

Then we jokingly started talking about a new hero outfit for me, but his ideas were pretty bitchin I might consider a change.

~

"spitfire" 

I look up at Macao he has another big meeting with some rather big-time underground organisations, I told him I would stay out of it, but I can't risk him getting hurt. 

"don't give me that look old man I'm tagging along whether you like it or not, tell you what I'll stay in the time vault and won't say a thing if they behave so will I" 

We discuss it going back and forth about the issue until it was time to go and I got in the car. I am wearing jean shorts and Dabi's hoodie.

"look, I'll be there whether you like it or not so quite being a stubborn old man and drive" 

He sighs and we get to the drop off point, I sit next to him swinging my feet back and forth, these people are late or we're too early, either way I am bored out of my mind.

I pull out my headsets and listen to music.

~

 the meeting started and I was still listening to music.

 the guy sitting next to me looks to be around Dabi's age, he pulls out one of my sets, I pulled out the other instinctively I look him over. 

"sorry, is my music too loud or something?" I didn't ask rudely these are Macao's biggest clients I'll even fake a smile if I have too. 

"I was asking what your order was? we've all said ours" the guy says, he has nice eyes, but not as nice as Toya's.

"I didn't make an order that's why I wasn't listening to what you're saying. I'm just here with the old man is all"