PAGE 8

Yuno P.O.V.

"you're late, what the hell took you so long?"

"shut up and let's go I didn't get all dressed up for nothing is Macao already there?"

"yes"

The drive is silent for the most part, me and this guy aren't really the type to agree on anything he's annoying that's all I can say about the guy.

We arrive at exactly 23:00.

I get a leather jacket and sling it over my shoulder it's cold and this warehouse is too quiet.

I step out of the car and walk towards the door with a lit joint between my lips

I hate heels more than I hate clothes and right now I'm hating the air I breath. I'm in a rotten mood, and I hate it when I'm put in a rotten mood

just thinking infuriates me.

I kick the door open I've got super strength why not put it to good use I spot Dabi from across the room I wonder why he is here, but it doesn't matter.

Dabi P.O.V.

Yuno looks good but the look in her eyes it's like she's a different person, this is the Yuno I've only seen in her paintings

she walks in and sits on the last open chair at the table exhaling smoke

I only came here to keep spying on Macao, what is she doing here?

"so, you are telling me I wasted my time waiting for a child" a woman in her late twenty's remarks, her eyes looking Yuno over, the touch of jealousy is faint but still glimmers bright

she's not wrong about Yuno looking like a child at this table, but with the makeup she at least looks a little older 20 at best, and that's just me being modest.

"sorry I'm late some urgent business came up, now can we get to talking numbers I've got a flight to catch after this"

she looks annoyed more so than Shigaraki is on a daily basis.

Macao stands and starts calling out organisation names and discussing shipment of goods and service fees, we ordered a few rare elements from him they are the key to making more nomu like High-End.

Our main objective is to find out what? who? or where he gets it from?

"grey hound. confirm purchase" Yuno stands her code name is grey hound?

"package D with shuffling bag"

That basically means guns and transportation, what is she planning? After her purchase is confirmed she stands up and disappears.

Each of our trucks arrive when payment is due, the league members are warped over Yuno warps in too wearing her military outfit she throws us a peace sign and gets in the driver seat of her truck.

Shigaraki stands next to me, "I know you want to know where she's going with all that I do too so get on her good side and go with her, but you have to tell us when you get back she's been acting strange for some time now"

I walk over to her truck I open the door and jump in, "took you long enough now strap in I learned how to drive a truck by reading online so it might be a bumpy ride"

"so, you knew I would be here?"

"nope I was going to get you after this but you just made things easy for me"

"so, what is all this about?" I gesture to the back

 she ignores me and turns on the ignition.

"will you tell me what I'm helping you with?"