PAGE 6

Yuno P.O.V. 

I wake up feeling dizzy, walking over to my bathroom and there's a very naked Dabi in my shower. 

I swallow the huge lump in my throat and warp to the kitchen. I sit on the island Kurogiri is on papa kuro mode again. I feel like crying. 

He puts a cup of tea in front of me, from the smell its green tea.

"I hate green tea" 

he gives me a stern look and I sit up drinking it before it's cold.

I have work to do and I'll probably need a new phone too Dabi destroyed mine after he read a text from hawks

how annoying. 

I walk down stairs and go to the music room. music will be the remedy I need. I play the music and enter the time vault showering in there and wearing my hero costume

military cargo pants with military patterned strapless bra, combat boots with black leather jacket the difference is the colour today. I'm going with grey, white, and black military style

I put the leather jacket on a coat rack feeling the urge to dance and yes I can dance like a pro give me any genre and I'll rock your world. 

I dance my heart out to the same song on loop till I feel at ease. I turn around and Dabi is standing by the door way. I smile at him and get my jacket when I pass by the door he pecks my lips. 

It's kind of weird, everyone thinks we're together or something but were not, I don't play the dating game it hurts too much when things go south.

~

I arrive at best Jeanist agency I already know what this is about

I walk into the office and there's only hawks in the room, "hey" I call to him and he turns around slowly.

His feathers carry me towards him the moment I'm in front of him his lips crash into mine, his hands on my ass, you know what they are doing.

He deepens the kiss while his hands circle my waist pulling me closer our tongues start to dance in a harmonic rhythm, but then someone clears his throat. hawks holds me tighter trying to give the kiss a proper ending.

We separate and I turn my head, best Jeanist is in the room we sit down and he looks between the both of us, before he focusses on me. 

"Yuno, we have discovered some rather concerning things about you"

he looks me over trying to discern my reaction all he gets is a go on expression, "the league of villains hide out it's a house signed in your name do you know about that" I nod, I don't get where this is going.

"your name is registered as Yuno Shigaraki, care to explain" 

I sigh, "my name is Yuno Lin, has always been, and will always be, but I can't change the fact that I can't choose my biological parents. Shigaraki is my fathers' last name, I never really thought it was anything anyone needs to know it's not like I'm close with the guy" 

"what about how close you are with this guy" he shows me a picture of me kissing Dabi in my apartment.

 I sigh I guess they've been watching me for some time now, "there's nothing there it's not like that, we just happen to like kissing each other that's all"

"you're sleeping with the enemy, he's with the league of villains. I can't fathom why out of all the men in the world you would choose him, so I want your side of the story before I decide your hero license should be revoked"

"it's alright, I get it, I'd do the same if I was in your shoes but can we keep this Shigaraki business quiet it's bad enough he's my dad, I just don't want people to remind me every day I hate the guy everyone will treat me like it's my fault he didn't know how to use a condom, plus I managed to infiltrate the league I might be sleeping with the enemy and all that, but they still trust me I really think hawks' cover will be compromised if I'm not there. if we don't play our cards right our little game here might just work in their favour" 

"that is true but why didn't you tell anyone about this" I look at best Jeanist.

"you guys know I'm a solo pro right? so I don't exactly need your permission to infiltrate the league. I honestly don't think I owe anyone an explanation for my actions" 

Jeanist flicks my forehead before he laughs, "tell us what you know"

I sit up holding my forehead we talk about the nomu mostly

We conclude the meeting and Hawks and I walk together in silence, he keeps glancing my way, "Hawks could you stop that, if you have something to say than just say it" 

"I just wanted to know what is really going on between you and that villain, is what you said in there true?"

Am I a joke to you?

Hawks always treats me like every decision I make I haven't thought through, like I blur the lines between business and pleasure, despite what he thinks I've still got my pieces on the board and I'm 20 moves ahead. 

"don't be mad I trust you, you know that" He wraps a single arm around my waist pulling me closer to him his lips hovering over mine, "I guess I'm just being a jealous nuisance"

he flashes me that loveable grin, his lips crashing into mine, a flash goes off and there's a reporter with a camera in front of us I retreat into the time vault and warp away.