PAGE 17

Dabi P.O.V.

I watch Yuno sleep for 2 hours she wakes up and winces before she groans. "stupid Dabi" she mutters I watch her sit up She takes her phone and sends a text. 

"are you ignoring me?" she nods and Kurogiri warps in with food, "thanks Kuro"

   "could you not be so rough with her or else you and I are sharing a room" Kurogiri walks away.

"I'm sorry it's my fault he scolded you like that"  

"stop defending me you were right to ignore me any way I need you to take two of these" I give her the pack She nods and cleans her plate before taking two pills She goes back to sleep. 

I walk back to the living room.

"explain your dream to us" Shigaraki orders 

I tell everyone the dream Storm suggests hypnosis to tap further into this dream specifically on Sasuke and where we found him how it went wrong and how to catch him this time. 

Storm P.O.V. 

Dabi wakes up he doesn't remember what he said to us while under hypnosis. All we know is that Yuno has to stay here for a few more weeks Hawks has to catch him next week while we destroy his nomu.  

"Storm text him and go over the plan Dabi you're on house arrest for a while the rest of you know what to do let's get these nomu out of the way" 

We're meeting at the old hide out I wait for Hawks and explain the situation.

"don't be a fuck up and ruin this Yuno's life is in your hands" he nods and leaves I text Kurogiri and he warps me back. 

Yuno is gambling with Jin and Spinner, Compress is sulking by the corner. "hey Toga, what's up with him?"

  "the others won't let him play because he always cleans them out" I look at him you poor thing It's not fair what they're doing. "hey, I'll play you" Jin gives me a look while Yuno and Spinner smirk at me. 

2 hours later and compress is 5 grands richer.

The others just shake their heads while Kurogiri laughs at me. This is so annoying. See if I'll ever feel sorry for you again Compress.

"are you guys sure he doesn't cheat?"  

"nah, he's just that good"  

Tch, this sucks. I sit next to Yuno and she smiles at me. "where's Dabi?"  

"he's sleeping how's Hawks? Wanted to check on him but my phone was destroyed" 

"he's okay I just don't think you should trust him though"

"I'll be careful around him Stormy no need to get hostile" she brushes my cheek and smiles. She gets back to the game and I just watch them. 

Dabi P.O.V.  

I take a shower and stare at the bed. Waking up alone pissed me off. It felt wrong  

I walk into the living room the gamblers are going at it. Yuno looks pissed she strangles Storm and yells at everyone at the table.

"you were signalling Twice my cards"  

She jumps storm and tickles her on the ground till she admits the truth. "you meanie"  

She sits next to Shigaraki they talk about something with Shigaraki occasionally patting her head. She groans and glares at the gesture each time.

"you're starring" a sing song voice whispers in my ear. It's Toga. 

"what do you want crazy?" she grins at me before her demeanor changes she's wearing that psycho glare on her face. 

"stop hogging Yuno to yourself we want to have fun with her too" 

"I'm not hogging Yuno stop making me sound like a creep" 

Storm P.O.V.  

"it's been 3 days and you won't let her leave the room why do you keep hogging Yuno" Toga yells at Dabi. 

"I'm not, she's been sick, I need to stop by Girans for a while. Storm you're tagging along again. Warp us to his office"  

I don't even get a say in the matter I'm just warped away.   

"Dabi not to be rude, but why am I here?" 

he shows me the Iceres box. I raise a brow because I don't exactly understand what it means. 

"it's what's making her so sick. I need Giran to explain to me what is in this, he knows a thing or two about drugs, however he charges for small information like that, that's where you come in" 

"oh okay, but why him?"

 "I don't know he's the guy that came to mind. Now stop asking questions" 

What kind of asshole asks you for help but is so rude to you when you help? He's lucky this is for Yuno.  

"sorry kid, but there's nothing wrong with these pills their perfect for someone like her. I think it's something else making her sick take her to a doctor" 

"we can't, not until we've got Sasuke"  

"bring a doctor to us" I compel Giran and he makes a call.

 we wait for someone to come by and warp to the HQ, he freaks out and I compel him to calm down. I sit on the couch waiting with everyone.  

There's a loud thud in the room and moments later the doctor walks out.

"she'll be all right she just needs to eat more for energy, she'll be bed ridden for the next few days, either than that she's perfectly healthy"  

I nod and walk up to the guy. "you've never met the league before you don't remember ever coming here you'll forget our faces" he nods and Kurogiri warps him away. 

"you can alter people's memories?' Shigaraki asks and I just say "something like that"

"let's talk all of us" he calls for a group meeting. 

we all gather around, Toga goes to get Dabi.

 Shigaraki begins once Dabi is here,  "we need to figure out a way to break into Tartarus and it's not for the reason you guys think it's for. this is more for the remaining members of the league than anyone else, if one of us got captured we need to know how to get our members back.

"Some of you don't know it but Macao is one of the structural engineers who built Tartarus thanks to Storm we might have a way to get him to show us the plans.

"Each of you will have to know the ins and outs of that building like the back of your hand. Storm will also try to find us an inside guy and compel them to tell us what they know, once we're sure of our plan to get in and get out we'll give it a trial run, we won't break anyone out we just need to scare the public."

Everyone looks at me, are they insane? Why do I get the big job?  

"calm down Storm we'll start it off slow, and no one knows you're with us, for now focus on getting to Macao. The plan is at go when you complete the first step"

everyone keeps reassuring me and encouraging me. It's really comforting that a group of sceptics trust me so much.  

"I won't let you down"

I sit down and think about getting to Macao, the only person Macao trusts is Yuno, but she'll be in bed for the next few days and by the end of this week we'll be going to destroy the nomu, I need him to trust me, but how?