PAGE 19

Storm P.O.V.

 I email Jin everything Macao drew for us. Tartarus is bigger then I thought it is. 

Dabi warps in.

I look at him, but hes just starring at Yuno, shes completely focussed on the schematics, her hair is tied in a messy bun with a few strands loose, she keeps tucking one behind her ear.  

She has a red pen in her hands, shes so focussed on what shes doing its alarming Ive only ever seen her fun and wild side not the level headed and genius Yuno Ive heard about.

  I think Macao got the scale wrong she looks up from her papers,hey Dabi

  hey he sits down on a chair.

I sit next to her and check what shes taking about.

  Dabi P.O.V. 

this is the original building before it was a maximum-security prison  

I watch them talk about the building, Storm occasionally gets lost and Yuno has to explain what shes talking about.

we need someone who built the new Tartarus, the old one was built to keep prisoners in this one is meant to keep schemers like us out.  

this isnt enough?

 sorry Stormy, but if twice got locked up following this map would only get you killed, plus I think you need numbers, what happened to you guys increasing your numbers   She looks at me.

the nomu issue took priority, if we had nomu like high-end wed never have to worry about number,s not in the way we would if working with normal villains 

She nods and tucks a strand of hair away, she looks better Im glad about that. 

you going to tell us how it all went with Sasuke? Storm asks breaking Yunos concentration

Yuno sighs and puts the pen down.  

I sit up to answer the question, they have him and found more of his nomu, we destroyed as much of them as we could, but up to 20 or so got away  

hey, maybe you can rally them into your cause Storm comments.

Yuno thinks for a second, you going to help me find them?

Storm nods.

fine Ill give it try, She looks at me, hey Dabi, we going home? Yuno asks.

Home? That word makes emotions surge through me I dont like the way she said it.

if you feel well enough to go back you guys can go back with me  

She stands up and walks past me to make a phone call. I can hear Macao on the other end of the line,  okay, I promise she hangs up and locks our arms together.

A warp gate opens and I carry her in my arms bridal style, we make eye contact her lips capturing mine before she lays her head on my shoulder, we walk through the gate.

Storm went ahead of us holding the papers. 

hey you guys Yuno smiles at everyone. I just glare at them and walk to the room.  

Im definitely hogging Yuno tonight. 

how was your stay at Macaos? I ask once we're finally alone.  

kind of fun, it was relaxing and refreshing

am I that suffocating? 

no, but it kind of sucks when you start ignoring me or wont touch me and I dont just mean sexually, your lack of communicating sometimes pisses me off. I dont want to go around asking everyone else whats up with you I told you I want your trust