PAGE 38

Yuno P.O.V. 

I’m back to the docks where the RIO punks brought us from what I can tell there are 2 people who were observing us, “you came back what do you want?”

“a merger I want RIO and the Liberation to team up and see if we can walk out an agreement”

“why?”

“why not? It’s a simple request if you don’t want too I’ll leave you alone”

“you came alone we only talk to the leader”

“where’s your leader?”

“right here” 

My mouth is covered from behind he breaths in my scent, woah. Creepy.

“come to the bar in 5 days with your leader”

I drive back to my place I explain Rio to Shigaraki he chuckles and pats the top of my head.

“didn’t think you retiring meant you completely join us”

“don’t get too excited now how are we dealing with the fact that we look like a band of drop outs”

“we’ll tell them king is our leader” Shigaraki just wants the guy to quit calling us kids plus if the meeting goes wrong we’ll be safe.

“all right I’ll see you in 5 days I’m a full-time parent till then so call Dabi”

I warp home and spend the week with the boys I need to make more time for them I’ve never seen them so happy, “tell gran dad I said hi no fighting and no compelling people either”

“love you mom; bye mom”

“I love you more” I peck their cheeks, “stay safe”

“mom stop; we will”

“okay okay, bye”

I warp over Shigaraki is sending team Rouge with king the other 6 ex-convicts will be there to  no one knows they are with us Dabi insisted on tagging along I wore the cat suit and mask. 

We walk behind kin  we definitely look like a band of assassins Toga's new look is doing her favours she would’ve stood out in her old school girl look.

Our gloves and shoes still fit so I figured why not Dee is just so excited. 

“what’s wrong?”

“I’m the only one without a mask your identities are hidden while mine is exposed” Geten laughs at Dabi I make him a mask.

“like it?”

“tch, of course I do”

I wear a cloak and pull the hood up Toga and Storm do the same. “what are those?”

“invisibility cloaks I don’t trust them”

Dabi stands in front me and takes my mask off just to kiss me. “I got the cloak idea from muscle he showed me the one he wore when you went to UA it covered his features well”

He kisses me again. “shut up Yuno” we kiss and he puts my mask back on.

“how about we all get cloaks they’ll be a team rogue thing, can I get those gloves too my quirk isn’t as bothersome as those 3” I nod and comply with Dee’s request

Dabi P.O.V. 

We walk into the bar in cloaks Geten’s cloak is different so it matches his coats purpose everyone looks at us we’re calling ourselves the Rogues. so unoriginal. Not!