PAGE 14

Yuno P.O.V.

It's 4PM I fell asleep in Toga's room, but I feel like I'm in someone else's room.

who am I kidding I know exactly where I am. 

I breathe in his scent before I sit up we have to go out in 2 hours.

Dabi walks out of the bathroom I smile at him.

"hey" Dabi says. 

oh my god we're back to talking. I jump him. 

He smells like another woman, but I don't care I hug him.

"please tell me we're back to talking again" 

He picks me up and kisses me, "scream my name loud enough and I might even over look that of all the guys you left the club with Hawks" 

"you're not so innocent yourself"

  "I know, but I seriously couldn't focus with you in my head, no kissing strangers tonight, not even girls it pisses me off" he adds the last part with a sour tone. 

I kiss him, "whatever makes you happy" 

his hands wrap around me, "don't say things like that I'm trying to push these feelings away"

  "I know, it's so weird we're trying so hard to push each other way, but we just end up here, this is all your fault Dabi" 

he chuckles, "says the girl who just kissed me out of the blue first day she met me" 

"you were checking me out first I caught you starring"

~

"hey partner" I smile at Storm I didn't know she likes to dance. she's wearing sweatpants, and a sports bra. she plays a song and we have a dance off, seriously, she's so cool.

Toga joins us we just dance until a Kurogiri portal warped us into the living room without warning we were doing some serious power moves we look at everyone till Toga sings the song and storm is the beat box

I was the backup singer the backup instruments the backup dancer till We flop on the couch out of breath and laughing. 

"I'm separating team rogue again, Yuno you're with Dabi. Storm you're with Twice. Toga you're with Me, compress you're with Spinner, Kurogiri will wait here, if anything goes wrong text Kurogiri or Yuno your coordinates, you'll be warped here. Hawks is already out. make me proud team" 

Dabi will meet me there we can't arrive at the same time

Dabi P.O.V. 

I purposely lose again I seriously need to find a way up there at this point the guns blazing approach is all I've got.

I spot a woman staring at me from the corner of her eyes. I slowly approach her she acts shy but she's not

I offer my hand and she takes it we walk to the second floor, there's even a balcony up here. Yuno is getting high and discussing bio mechanics with a nerdy looking middle-aged man. 

This chick is a walking encyclopaedia.

Yuno passes me a joint I just stand by and listen in on their conversation the woman I came here with joins us.

"say, you look familiar" she says to Yuno, Yuno just has a nonchalant expression on her face.

"you look like the pro hero wildfire from the height to the body shape and charisma you wear a mask sure, but I know I'm right Plus Hawks once hinted on some of your features in an interview the small nose and eyes with well-defined jawline and thin face"

"aren't you a super fan, but I am not wildfire though I am flattered you think we look alike" 

"I think wildfire is just a flat chested Mirko though her ass and body are still pretty rocking" 

Yuno glares at the middle-aged man, "careful there buddy she's still just a child, you don't want to give us the wrong impression now, do you?"

Yuno's tone is so salty I didn't know she hates being insulted she usually brushes mine off.

I watch the back and forth as Yuno desperately tries to stop them from comparing her to Mirko, "plus she has big boobs maybe not that big but their there"

"well I think wildfire beats Mirko in the slim waist department, she's curvier, besides wildfire is still young, she might surprise us in the future you know, whereas Mirko has already shown us what she's got" I say my thoughts outloud, so far I have been thinking in my head only.

 Yuno nods up and down like an idiot.

I think at this point she's made it obvious she's Wildfire.

The guy Yuno was talking to built the place so she compelled him to show us around.

Yuno P.O.V.

I warp us into the hidden room. there are nomu capsules everywhere I'm talking 20 to 30 in numbers.

"let's get out of here" Dabi whispers in my ear. 

I don't get it, but he's the mission leader whatever happens here is on him. I warp us into Sasuke's office, maybe we'll snoop around in there. 

I sit at his desk and kick my feet up on the table Dabi kicks my feet of the desk. 

I glare at him, "what's up with you?" 

he glares at me. 

the hell is his problem. 

He picks me up and puts me on the table, he pulls me closer to him standing between my legs he looks me in the eyes there are so many mixed emotions behind them. his face hovering over mine.

My heart feels like it's about to jump out of my chest. His hands slide up my dress, my breath hitched for the first time ever. I'm having a hard time looking someone in the eyes, he keeps getting angrier despite his gentle gestures.

Any second now he'll snap. 

His hand grabs my neck, his lips crashing into mine, his other hand squeezing my thigh. he looks at me again. 

"Dabi just say what's on your mind" 

"you are on my mind, I can't get you out of my head I fucking hate you, but I can't stay away from you. I hate the way I feel when I'm with you. I hate the way I feel when you're not there. I hate that no matter how hard I try I'm just drawn to you. 

"I want you out of my head I can't focus. I hate the fact that my mind just considered the idea that I might be in love because that's absurd" he kisses my neck his gesture blocked my air ducts I couldn't breathe for a second.

  "I can't hate you and I sure as hell can't love you, so what the hell am I supposed to do? We can't be together, you're the enemy, at some point we'll be on opposite sides, we need to stop while we can Yuno" 

"I know, you think I don't know that?" his lips crash into mine.

"warp us home" I nod.

"so, this is it than Dabi, after this we stop we're just friends no kissing and fucking and anything along those lines"

"yeah, our last time" the way he's looking at me right now he really means what he's saying.

"I'm sorry Yuno" 

don't you fucking apologise to me now. It's too late Dabi, "fuck you Dabi" he cups my face and looks me in the eyes.

"I plan too and I'll make it a night you'll never forget"