PAGE 39

Dabi P.O.V. 

“this is really good remind me again why we’re here we have all the blood”

“there are too many vigilantes lately this is to make sure we covered our tracks well” I knock on the door and Gail opens it.

“Dabi?”

“yeah, mind if we stayed here for a while?”

“sure, I was about to head off to work anyway”

“great, this is Dee”

“hey there”

“hello Is he your older brother? You look alike”

I hate it when people say that and he just enjoys it. We don’t look alike its just height and hair that are similar. 

“we’re not even related we’ll see you in the morning”

We get in and she gets out I pick a room and sit on the bed there’s a painting of me?

That’s definitely Yuno’s style her art curves in a unique way I still have my stitches and burns behind me is a blurred bar, Macao's to be specific, it’s like she’s drunk and everything is out of focus except for me.

“well she’s certainly a fan ex of yours?”

“no, we lived together for a while I was hiding out at her place”

“your girls got quite the talent to capture you so vividly it’s almost like a photograph then a painting”

“yeah, what are you doing here?”

“came to see your painting there’s two more I think she has a little crush on you”

“I’m not available and she knows it”

“think she’ll care? When a woman wants something, she’ll go out of her way to get it you like them like that too I bet”

“what are you saying?”

“be careful around her type they are silent but deadly patient too if there’s even a small crack between you and boss lady she’ll be slipping through boring an even bigger hole between you. She’s a snake basically”

“since when are you such a women expert”

“just fair warning, I’m only telling you because I like Yuno she’s been kind to me from the day we met an idiot like you sometimes needs to be reminded what he’s got”

I’m not an idiot I know this already, tch. I text Yuno she’s still awake nah, I’ll come back in the morning I want to see the boy’s early morning. 

~

“it came from around here” On our way we wore masks and cloaks I’ve never seen Shigaraki this fast at this point we’re just following his trail he’ll find them.

  Heroes are down and that includes Yuno, Aiko and Ken are here Chinami is in the air with Kai.

Haruki is fighting next to Jin using the thunder clap and flash is banned unless it’s a last resort he must have done it at Yuno’s signal he still can’t control the sounds trajectory so it hurts him more.

  Shigaraki is protecting Ness I guess they bonded.

There’s a barrier in my way I burn my way through it and stumble into another one.

“if you’re too slow you won’t reach them they can’t see you either as far as they are concerned their split up and alone”

I turn around there’s no one here, dammit with Aiko here they stand a chance right? We just have to follow her lead a gap opens in front of me clones are pulling the barrier apart, as soon as it’s wide enough I walk through.