PAGE 27

Geten P.O.V. 

Its been a month wheres Yuno?

Working, shes lowkey a workaholic she does sleep here its just she comes late or Dabi keeps her to himself. Please dont tell me youre about to join the anti Dabi movement Storm gestures to Toga yelling at Dabi again.

I am I join Toga and we piss him off till he walks to his room.

Hawks warps through with Yuno, she playfully nudges him and Im really hoping shell tell us its time to go.

She smiles and Toga's face tells me its a yes.

Dabi P.O.V. 

Yuno walks into the room she flops on the bed.

Dabi

I ignore her and she kicks me off the bed. I get up and shes gone, I sigh and flop on the bed shes in the time vault if I dont say whats bothering me shes sleeping in Storms room.

Yuno, look at me

She appears again turning over.

Why the fuck did you bring Hawks along? Hes not part of team rogue how come you never asked me to tag along 

Great, I just yelled at an idiot with screws loose and shes high. Her response is to laugh in my face, she sits up and laughs harder till her hand is on her stomach and it hurts.

She teleports into the bathroom throwing up and showers before coming to bed.

You okay? 

I missed my period 

We bump heads. I sat up while she was flopping on the bed.

You idiot we say at the same time.

Tch

Storm P.O.V.

Yuno and Dabi walk down the stairs, they look pissed, they grab a cloth at the same time. Twice makes a double for. Yuno they go to the fridge and again reach for an ice pack at the same time. 

Yuno lets go and Dabi burns his ice pack, its as if Yuno saw it coming she was reaching for her own pack.

She puts cubes on the cloth and gives it to Dabi before taking his cloth and doing the same. They put it over their foreheads. 

Stain laughs, Ive heard of couples of butting heads, youre the first to take it so literally they glare at us they're so in sync its scary.

Yuno slips and Dabi catches her no one missed that sigh of relief that escaped his lips. 

Can we talk about this I promised I wouldnt fight you and I meant it

the whole room goes quiet Dabi slips and Ive never heard Yuno swear so much. 

She grabs her ice cloth and stomps off, Im sorry, hey Yuno Dabi grabs his ice cloth and mutters cusses before walking after Yuno.

Yuno, come on let me in Im sorry 

~

He comes back down. Youre staying in her room he says between me and Twice he doesnt even wait for a response hes already headed to his room.

How come you two dont fight like that? 

I dont know Im thinking communication is their weakest point I say

And the fact that ones a villain and the other is a hero, it cant be easy. I can see why Yuno chose to retire Spinner says

only league members understand the last part.