PAGE 22

Yuno P.O.V.

The league has been planning the Tartarus break in for 4 months. I only saw Storm during that time when we went out and she questioned anyone tied to the place.

My list was completed yesterday. I rarely saw Dabi too, he and I saw each other during my hit list knock off.

  Those nights were just rare I didnt want to off them all at once, but I made sure each of them wrote the truth about the MWA now the world knows they're trash.  

Dabi called to meet up here. I dont get why were out in the open, but I wont question him he usually has a plan. I wait for 15 minutes before I call.

Are you that impatient?

I turn around and Dabi is grinning like a happy meal.

He kisses me, Im sorry, Giran took his sweet time with it he pulls out a jewellery box. 

Storm said you like things like these plus Giran owed me a favour so I figured Id get you one you can never take off its water proof and everything

he looks like an emotional mess, he opens the box and theres a silver necklace choker with a heart and initials with a matching bracelet, It looks badass.  

I give him a look and he looks away I feel pretty special right now.

I dont know how to say thank you it feels like you just proposed or something

he chuckles, I need you to stay home Yuno, just turn off the news turn off the phone and just wait for me  

So, you promise me youll come back?  

I cant guarantee that, but if I dont make it out He pauses for a second before he kisses me. If I dont make it back I want you to know that I care about you Yuno Lin. I care more then I want to admit  

What is this feeling in my chest.  

Dont cry for me Yuno I cant fucking help it you asshole, Warp us home

   Dabi P.O.V. 

I gaze at Yunos sleeping form one more time, she sits up when I turn to leave.

You werent going to say goodbye? She asks pissed.

I already did its easier to leave with you asleep.  

Were not breaking into Tartarus today its a three-day operation It has to be a gradual thing well go in on day three and cause as much havoc as we like.

  I look into her eyes, I dont get it, what do you see in me Yuno. Im a self-serving narcissistic bastard, you once said it yourself that you and I cling to each other out of the fear of being alone its not love whatever this is, but if it is love were more in love with the feeling than each other. 

"Were two fucked up people, in some way in our own definition of love, I do love you, in my own definition of love I do love you, and even if I didnt, I dont see myself connecting with anyone the way I connect with you, and I want this connection to get deeper Im addicted to the feeling of you, and I dont want to stop.

  Dabi whos Raiden? you said I should tell him youre sorry she chuckles, thats a weird thing to say when you climax"

I tell her about Raiden and Hiryu, I dont understand how you didnt know about them figured Toga will tell you

  I didnt want to hear it from them told them I decided to wait on you

   I was never going to say anything Yuno I assumed you already knew. their last name is Todoroki? she raises a brow and laughs in my face.

I dont get whats so funny but its been a while since she looked me in the eyes and just laughed in my face I just want to enjoy this moment. 

The league warps to the old house thats where well be for the next three days. 

I warp her to her apartment shes going to kill me when she wakes up 

~

Hawks P.O.V.  

The league is attacking Tartarus! Yuno has been in a coma for two days! Endeavour says.

Shes the only one that can stop them they did this to keep her out of the way  

We race to Tartarus, the chaos is out of this world. I fly past everyone looking for Dabi.

Their plan is too well thought out theyve already reached the underground levels they havent let anyone out yet.

Are they after all for one? 

The sensors arent working, everything isnt working, all these things were shut down from the inside, an inside job? No, it cant be Storm's quirk did this to these people shouldve arrested her while I had the chance.

  I find Dabi, he looks like hes having the time of his life causing chaos, but Im going to capture him I need him to tell me what he did to Yuno.

Shes barely breathing.

I was about to attack him, but someone launched at me from out of nowhere, who are these people?

Mission accomplished

Dabi smirks at me.

Kurogiri appears and warps him away.

I attack Kurogiri, but he was just a clone. I race back outside, more of these villains are being warped away.

  All these Kurogiris are just clones weve managed to capture a few of these villains but thats nothing in comparison to the villains victory.

They successfully got the hero killer out someone who was in the lowest circle of hell and they got him out.  

We have a lead on where some of them were warped to, move out those of you fast enough to get there, go capture them

  I follow Endeavours instructions, most of us speed types rushing to set point, we arrive and theres Toga, Storm, and Twice.

We attack but they were just a diversion nothing but clones. 

How did this happen? they look at me.

 Yuno didnt know best Jeanist has been missing for a while now, she sent everything to him by the time we got it, it was too late

Why didnt she send it to you? 

Dont blame her for this, she was strictly ordered to send it to Jeanist and Jeanist alone. When she wakes up to find hes gone shell lose it, we need to find a way to keep this under wraps, Who knows how many villains escaped?"