PAGE 11

Yuno P.O.V.

After the small get together we warped home, the boys were wasted. 

Dabi looks lost in his head again. I seriously can't wrap my head around what's going on with him.

He calls my name and I hum in response.

"are you pregnant?" that's a random question. 

"no, are you?" I tried to keep a straight face, but the look on Dabi's face killed me. 

"if you were carrying my child, what would you do?" his child specifically? I've never thought about it.

"what's with the questions? If I was pregnant I'd be showing by now?"

"would you though? You're always in the time vault" 

"yeah, but I think by now I'd know what's up we've always been cautious unless this is your way of saying we should throw caution out the window" I joke, but it looks like I hit a nerve. "what the hell Dabi you've been weird for some time now, what the hell is going on? And don't say nothing because clearly it's something"

"could you stop using the time vault for some time?" 

seriously?

"fine, but I still want to know what's going on with you"

"I don't want to talk about it"

"fine"

you're not my boyfriend I won't trip over a slippery slope for nothing. 

~

It's been months and Dabi and I haven't said a single word to each other it's not awkward or anything we still work together, occasionally game together, drink together and stuff like that, but what bothers me is that Dabi won't even touch me and I don't mean sexually I mean he treats me like I have leprosy It's getting annoying. 

"hey, you two still being awkward?"

  "Giran why are you here?" this guy is too observant for his own good he noticed before everyone else that something was not right between me and Dabi before Toga even, and she usually has a sixth sense about this kind of thing. 

"just making a delivery"

 I nod and sit on the couch Dabi and I are being sent out tonight this silence game never gets in the way I always know what he's thinking I just wish he would stop being so weird. 

Dabi P.O.V.

Yuno is humming to a tune playing on her headphones she still raids my wardrobe so she's wearing my hoodie I thought some distance would do us some good, but it feels like it did the opposite.

We don't talk but just looking at her I can tell what she's thinking and how she's feeling I've picked up on all her non-verbal cues and tells.

I start walking slowly behind her as if the physical distance could make a difference she hasn't used time vault in 3 months she stopped using it completely and that's a minor detail no one told me I just feel it I know I'm right. 

We're supposed to meet with some small time group of thugs, I let word spread that we're looking to merge with any organisation that has numbers and quality, Yuno is still secretly investigating the nomu case when we met up with the list of people that were possible suspects we spent 3 hours questioning them all we found out is that someone else asked them to buy it they had no use for it. 

We were recently contacted by this group that calls itself Remnant they requested a meeting with Shigaraki but he sent us.

I turn and Yuno is dancing her heart out in the alley way. She isn't even the least bit cautious. From the past few months I've learned a few things about her that I doubt anyone else would notice.

"ahh you're early glad the league is punctual" There's a man in a suit he looks over at Yuno who's standing at a distance, "is she with you?"

"yes" Yuno teleports next to me and looks at the guy, "oi, you're late"

"you were just early doll face, shall we get going the car is waiting?"

Yuno P.O.V. 

We sit in the car luckily it's a limo so I don't have to worry about accidentally touching Dabi.

The drive is peaceful for the most part until the guy sitting next to me got a phone call his ringtone is cat calls and sounds.

I scooted away from him calming my nerves, but I swear if that phone rings again it's going to rain grenades up in this bitch.

"you're not so fond of cats?" the guy asks I nod and he puts his phone on silent. I release a breath and relax getting off hostile mode.

 We're taken to a really sweet mansion, "lit digs" I say and the man opening my door bows and smiles sweetly his eyes say something else, but I'll play along.

I bow too and follow the cat lover.

I hate him already. 

A dog walks past us sniffing my clothes I don't mind dogs so I'm pretty calm and collected. I look at it and it looks back what a weird dog.

Someone whistles and it stays at my feet. "you're pretty powerful aren't you?" the dog owner asks me I look at him with a bored expression on my face. I follow behind the cat lover.

Seriously though. He's pissing me off the itch to off him is on high alert. 

Dabi grabs my hand and pulls me towards him, we're surrounded so me killing the cat lover might be a bad idea.

He lets go of me and I listen to some calming music. 

We walk into the room and I think I'm in heaven there is sensual art all over these walls.

Still isn't better than mine though I leave the rest to Dabi and look at all the art. I roam the house taking pictures of the art I look around me and this place is huge I don't know where I am.

I check the time.

Dabi should've been done by now. I call his phone and focus my hearing it's somewhere on the ground floor. I focus on his scent he's still here I try to calculate his location in my head and estimate where he is I'll teleport there. 

"he's right down stairs near the entrance" that's my estimation.

I teleport there and land on top of Dabi. Alright I may have been able to accurately calculate his exact location. It's one of the skills taught at MWA.

Dabi P.O.V.

"hi honey I'm home" she says I really want to be mad, but the position she landed in puts me in a bind she's straddling me and the look in her eyes just gave me a boner. 

She gets off me and sits next to me. This meeting was done a long time ago I was just waiting for her to get done with her house tour I don't get why it took so long.

I look closely My hoodie hides her features.

"I see your partner is here might I know who you are?" he asks Yuno, his quirk is nightmare he can make your worst nightmare come to life, but the limit to his quirk is that it can only be the worst of the worst which I'm guessing is the reason why Shigaraki asked Yuno to tag along her worst nightmare is obviously cat related. 

"call me greyhound and what can I call you?" 

"King" I'm glad Yuno is behaving, Shigaraki mentioned this guy is a sexist who views women as weak and helpless.

I give Yuno a signal that it's time to go she nods and politely says goodbye before warping us away.

  She goes to her room and I sit on the couch. 

"so? How did it go?"

"they know who we're looking for, but they won't say who it is, we'll have to play nice a little while longer" 

"We're heading off to talk to Macao, keep Yuno distracted"