PAGE 7

Kurogiri P.O.V.

"Tomura what exactly is your glitch" Toga asks swinging her feet back and forward from her chair. 

he knows he needs Yuno's help but he's too prideful to ask for it.

He scratches his neck. 

Yuno warps into the room and sits on the couch she also looks distressed. 

"Yuno" I call out to her and she teleports next to me, she hums in response looking at me since Tomura won't ask I will, she has the skills we need for this operation. 

she was registered in the MWA, a special program that studied and trained children with high intelligence and powerful quirks she is a fast thinker and a genius. 

Considering her mother's quirk no one suspected that she had All for One. Upon further testing and investigation her true identity was revealed though it seems All for One was aware of her existence from the beginning when questioned about the child's future he simply said

"love can twist a man's heart, and she is proof that I've loved, I will not taint that part of myself that could've been a once in a life time gift" 

When the child's mother died she withdrew from the program and set out to find her father, All for One didn't make it easy he wanted to know what exactly they were taught in the MWA

she came to us already a wild child with an attitude something she had in common with her mother who I had met a few times.

  "earth to Kuro, give me another puzzle this one is boring" 

"what puzzle?"

she points to the blue prints in front of me she already has a detailed plan of how to get into this museum.

 Tomura takes the blue print and goes over it, "why are there only three people involved in this plan Yuno?" 

"because only three people need to be involved, plus I've broken into that place twice I know it like the back of my hand I got locked into Tartarus twice for a probationary period after that I was recruited by Jeanist seeing as how I purposely got caught and never stole anything" 

"you broke into a museum, got yourself caught and sent to a maximum-security prison just to break out of it?" spinner asks with an expression between scrunching his face and cocking a brow

"no it's not like that, Jeanist had me sent into Tartarus as rehabilitation that's why I don't want to be a villain I know what awaits me, and don't let the name maximum security scare you, it wasn't so tightly locked back than" 

"we could break out the hero killer, why didn't you say so sooner?" 

she shakes her head and spins around in her chair. "sorry lizard that place has been Yuno proofed from every angle, they literally told me to break in anytime I like, every time I did they would beef up their security I've failed three times in a row so far"

"how old are you? you look no older than 17"

"blame it on the time vault I'm 22 years old"

I look at Tomura to see if he will ask her or not, "Yuno, mind helping me out with the nomu case" he actually did it what a relief. 

"sure, but I can't this week Jeanist is watching me like a hawk with Hawks" she laughs at her own joke and warps away, "was that so hard Tomura?" 

"shut the hell up Kurogiri"