PAGE 20

Storm P.O.V. 

Dabi didnt come home last night, guess hes with Yuno she said shes moving back to her place I tell Kurogiri.  

He warps us to the old hide out. I miss this place it was a lot more fun. I have breakfast and Toga calls me upstairs when Im done, she gestures for everyone to be quiet, we follow behind her and walk into a room. 

Yuno and Dabi are kissing on the balcony.

We watch intently till they start laughing and Dabi doesnt have that stupid look on his face.

No way is that Dabi? Spinner whispers. We silently nod in agreement.

 Dabi kisses her cheek and picks her up off the railing, he takes her hand and leads her inside.

What the hell are you doing? Shigarakis raspy voice says from behind us.

Jin flopped on top of me, but I still kept my eyes on Dabi thought hed let go of her hand, but instead he held on to it tighter pulling her closer to him.  

We get up and walk back downstairs, I pretend to finish my cereal everyone else watches tv. Toga is sitting next to me giggling causing me to laugh.

They walk downstairs Yuno is wearing an oversized hoodie with sneakers Dabi is shirtless.  

We all act normal and Toga keeps getting on my case about me and Jin.  

Shigaraki talks about going over the Tartarus plan with the metas, You guys behave, well be meeting here for today he scolds us like naughty kids.

We all nod and Dabi goes downstairs and comes back wearing a shirt.

We sit in the living room interacting as usual, but today Dabi and Yuno arent being discrete about their PDA. 

Are you two together? Toga asks excitedly like she already knows the answer.  

No They both say at the same time.

Toga loses her mind and starts nagging them, Jin and I sit by the window sharing a cigarette, the rest of the league is just casually chatting

  Redestro P.O.V.  

Were warped into the meeting place its quite the comfy home. The league is just casually chatting none of them even bother glancing our away.

Shes the one Lev gestures to a girl with a hood over her head gambling away in a small circle of league members. 

Stop staring Shigaraki warns, I turn around and sit in a chair. We discuss the leagues plan to get into Tartarus.

Who do you plan to rescue? I ask

 No one, if we can get someone out thatll be a bonus, but we just want to shake things up keep them off whats really happening  

Can your teammate fix my members quirk, she hasnt been able to use it since she got back  

Yuno Shigaraki scolds the girl, did not expect that from him.

Shut up Shigaraki The girl angrily remarks, looks like he broke her extreme concentration, she's treating a card game likea life or death situation.

Return the girls quirk  

FINE! 

Your teammate should be in tip top shape, and dont get confused shes with the league exclusively she only works with me 

I nod in agreement and we discuss things further, sounds like they thought it through.

Check in with Nanase I order, Lev nods and makes a call, after a few minutes she nods. I observe the rest of the league.

Im sorry about them they dont have any manners Kurogiri says, they glare at him and continue talking.

Would you mind telling me about that one I point to the girl yelling and standing up. She sits next to me. 

Names greyhound, age 22, quirk imagine, hobbies anything fun, and you? 

Names Redestro, quirk stress manipulation, hobbies Ive got nothing in particular

She nods and walks back to the table.

Im back